Snow flakes and butterbeer

Sirius pov:

           It was around Christmas time and I had no clue what the hell to do, I wasn't going back to my family that was for sure, but I didn't want to stay at Hogwarts alone. I would stay with James or Remus, but their going on trips with their family's. I have no idea what Eloise is doing either, speaking of Eloise I see her walk out of a class room and into the hallway, I call after her, "Hi Siri how's it going?" She says with a smile, she had something different about her today, her hair was a pastel orange color. "What does that mean?" I say point to her hair, her cheeks flushed red and she grinned a wide as she possibly could, "I'm just excited to go home that's all, my hair just does that when I am excited!" She was adorable when she was excited, I've never seen her so enthusiastic. But that didn't stop me from feeling upset, I fell myself become jealous, I was going to have to stay here alone bored out of my mind. She must have realized my change in attitude because she was asking me what was wrong. " Looks like I'm staying at Hogwarts." I sighed and looked to the floor. "What why? I thought you said you were going to stay with James?" "Both James and Remus are going on trips with their family's" she frowns and says "what about Peter?" I crinkle my face in disgust at the thought of an awkward Christmas holiday with Peter. "Ok Peter is one of my best friend and all but I can't even have one normal conversation with him, let alone spend Christmas holiday with each other, we just don't know each other well enough." I explain to her, suddenly her face lights up and she giggles. " I have an idea!" She shouts, "You are coming home with me!" I blush, "Wow, you can at least take me out on a date first." I smirk as she rolls her eyes. " I mean for holiday you ass!" She smiles widely at me, "are you sure that's a good idea what about your sister?" "Oh she won't care, she's just a few years older then me anyways she won't act too much like a mother bear, she doesn't bite I swear." I hesitate for a second but then I finally say,"fine let's do it!"
*******************************************
          It was about a week until Christmas break and everyone was going to Hogsmeade today before classes ended for holiday. I was walking with James as I suddenly was hit with something cold on the back of my neck, I turn around to see Eloise holding a pile of snow balls. "Oh your gonna get it!" I say laughing, I start chasing her around until I was out of breath, then someone crashed into me, knocking me down. I looked up to see Eloise with light pink hair and a bright red face. I don't want to sound like a pervert, but if she stayed on top of me like that any longer I would be in trouble. It's wrong to think of her like that though she was my best friend, not just some girl to randomly flirt with. She quickly got off of me, "If you wouldn't have started chasing me, I wouldn't have pushed you over." I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Oh please you were the one who threw a snow ball at me!" We both started walking back to Hogsmeade to go get some butterbeer, "So why couldn't you go visit your family for Christmas?" She asked, I feel guilty for not telling her about my family and their weird obsession with blood purity, but I didn't want her to get freaked out. "Oh business trip." I say looking to the floor. "I can tell when you are lying you know, I think sometimes I know you better then you know yourself, you really think I can't tell when your upset?" She said looking into my eyes, I sighed and decided to confess, "My family they are, difficult, they have some weird obsession with blood purity that I don't agree with, so they decided to disown me." She looked at me with pity, and touched my shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me?! Do you have a place to stay?!?" She says frantically, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just didn't want you to think of me like how everyone thinks of my family, I don't have a place to stay yet, but I was going to ask James if I can stay at his home for school brakes." "We have an extra bedroom,  the house is small but we won't charge you anything to stay for when school is on vacation." She says smiling up at me, "I'm not sure Eloise, what about your sister?" "Well you will meet her next week won't you? We can ask her then." She smiled and pulled me into a hug. I felt my heart beat faster and my breath quicken. I don't want to admit it, but I am falling in love with her.