New beginnings

Eloise pov:
          For the first time in my life I had been truly happy, I had made great friends, and that's all I've ever asked for, I know it sounds kind of sad but for as long as I can remember I wanted to be social but I was to afraid to actually go up and talk to people. But thats just the past, I have to stop torturing myself. I have made friends now anyways there was James, Peter, Remus, Lily, and my best friend Sirius. Sirius and I have been partners in crime ever since he helped me get back at that Ravenclaw girl. I walked down to the common room and greeted Lily who was sitting and reading a rather large book, "Studying?" I asked with my eyebrows raised, Lily looked at my with a desperate look, "I have a test today, I'm trying to cram as much into my brain as I possibly can!" I giggled and gave her a quick goodbye while walking out the common room.
*******************************************
  Sirius pov:
          "Sirius your little girlfriend is here!" James whispers, taunting me, " Shut up James its not like that, she doesn't like me that way." I say annoyed. Eloise tiptoes up to Remus, "Boo!" She yells making Remus jump. "Eloise never scare me like that again!" Remus says while catching his breath. We all laughed at Eloise's little joke on Remus, she was really coming out of her shell in these past few weeks. "Your a bad influence on her Sirius!" Peter says smirking. His words had some truth, she was a little more adventurous now, but maybe that's a good thing for her. We start to eat breakfast and get ready for a next classes. I looked over to Eloise and blushed, she had cute little habits, like biting her lip in thought or crinkle her nose in laughter. How can you not love her?
*******************************************
Eloise pov:
          I was sitting and sketching in my usual spot by the forbidden forest, Sirius had a class during this time so I usually just sit and draw, I wish I had my record player with me, but it's was to heavy to bring to Hogwarts, I could just listen to the radio but with radio you can't choose the specific song that you want, with records you can pick your exact song that you want as long as you have it. My mother and father got me a record player when I was eight years old before they passed. I grew sad with the old memories of my parents and being to drown in my thoughts. I shouldn't be miserable like this, many other people had gone through worse things then what I went through, I can't help but feel selfish for drowning in my own pity. My thoughts are interrupted by a big black dog walking up to me, he rested his head on my lap and whined it didn't take me long to realize that I have seen this dog before. "Hey buddy I see your back!" I say, I guess he didn't find his owners yet, I wish there was something I can do to help but if I tell a teacher the he might get in trouble. The dog realized I was feeling upset and started to try to cheer me up.
"Oh it's fine don't worry about it I'm just feeling a little down." I say to the dog, he tilts his head to the side almost like he was asking whats wrong. "I was just thinking about my parents" I say in a sad tone of voice. "It's just something in my past I shouldn't be thinking about" I whispered to the dog as he looks at me with sad eyes. "You are  a good listener you know that?" I say smiling to the dog. The dog barks in response. "Well I'm gonna get going, be a good boy Ok?" I say to the dog as I stand up and walk away.