Theres no place like home

Eloise pov:

          I seen Diana across the train station, "Ana over here!" I see the tall blonde hair girl walk up to me. "Yo what's up little sis how's school? And let me guess, you are the famous Sirius Black? Eloise talks about you all the time!" Sirius raises his eyebrows and smirks at me, "She does?" He says as I roll my eyes. After Diana and Sirius are introduced we make our way back to are small little apartment, because me and my sister aren't pure bloods we know a little bit about muggle items, Sirius was surprised to see a ton of muggle stuff in our small little home. "And what's this?" Sirius says pointing to my record player. "You will see." I say pulling out a record. I put the record in and the music started to play. " strange." Sirius said with his eyes wide staring at the record player. "Are we going to just stand around here or can I show you to your room. He laughed and said, "lead the way princess!" Sirius said laughing. I lead him down the hall of the tiny house and into his room which was right across the way form mine. "Ta da! I know it's probably a little bit smaller of a room then you are used to, it will work won't it?" I say to him. "It's perfect!" He says grinning at me. "Lead him to my room and I take a seat on my bed. A black kitten then walked out from underneath the bed, "GRIM!" I yell out scaring Sirius. "Who's this little guy? Why didn't you bring him to Hogwarts?" Sirius says while petting the kitten, " I did, for a while, I had to send him back home kept getting in cat fights, he doesn't really get along well with others, guess that's something we have in common." I say smiling, "Guys are you going to eat, because I would be more then happy to have your food." Me and Sirius ran out before my sister could eat everything.
*******************************************
          I spent dinner catching up with my sister, but then I remembered I needed to ask her about Sirius being able to stay here. " Hey Diana, I know this is a lot to ask, but do you think Sirius could stay in the spare bedroom here while school is out, at least until he's old enough to get his own flat?" I try to continue to talk but Sirius interrupts me," I am really sorry I don't mean to ask to much of you, I'm just kind of in a tight spot here, I can always pay you, I have another friend who can take me i-" "Your last name is Black right?" My sister says, Sirius shakes his head in agreement. "They disowned you didn't they?" Sirius sighed and looked to the floor not saying a word. My sister has a look of sympathy on her face, "I'm so sorry, I can't imagine going through that with your own family, I've had to deal with them before, we were under suspicion they were working with the dark lord, when I went there to question them I got someone screaming in my face calling me mudblood." Sirius groaned and face turned red out of embarrassment. " I am so sorry, I don't think like them at all, ever since I was younger they were always all about blood purity, I stood up to them and they disowned me." "Well that doesn't matter now because your going to stay here from now on."
*******************************************
Sirius pov:

          Today was Christmas morning and we were opening presents, "Oh my godric I can't believe you got me this!" Eloise screamed holding up a enchanted sketch book with never ending pages and an enchanted pen that doesn't need ink. "Well drawing is literally all you do so might as well go all out right?" I say smiling, she pushes me to the floor hugging me,"you are the best person in the world!" She says giggling."I know" I say smiling slyly. She gives me my gift, I open a box to see a drawing of me and her, a bag full of muggle sweets, and an apple that turns your teeth black so I can prank one of the professors. "I guess you do know me better then I know myself."