Same old thing

Eloise pov:

     It was same old day as always, although Hogwarts is incredible compared to my other school, I love the classes here, but I guess I was expecting to much when I thought I was going to be a social butterfly, but being in your 6th year and moving to a different school is rough, everyone has already made their friends and no ones seems to be really interested in the new gal. I wasn't asking for a lot of friends, I just didn't want to be lonely for once.
     I had a small brake in between classes so I decided to go draw over by the forbidden forest, I know we're told to not go over there, but it seems to be a good inspiration for my artwork. I got my sketchbook out and sat on the log of a fallen tree. After about ten minutes in to drawing I hear rustling in the bushes close to where I was sitting, I was startled and about to run away when suddenly a big dog with a black coat reveals himself. " Oh hello you startled me!" I say while smiling, the dog walked up to me and nuzzled his nose under my arm begging for me to pet him. "Are you lost? You don't seem like a stray to me." I say with a concerned tone in my voice, the dog rests his head on my lap and whines. "I know, I know, you don't wanna get caught, McGonagull will throw a fit if she knows there is a dog here!" I giggle as the dog shakes is head and sneezes as like he's saying no. "Ok I won't tell your here but you better find a way back to your owners I'm sure they miss you."
*******************************************
     As I was walking to my next class I hear whispers around me, I look around and see a few Ravenclaw girl smiling at me and whispering to each other. Apparently being friendless is not enough punishment for me, now I have to deal with petty school girls to. As I walk past I hear one of them yell out to me, "Hey mudblood, how is it that your sister got a job at the ministry, maybe Americans aren't as dumb as I thought." She say causing her friends to giggle at her remark, we are going to be adults pretty soon, and they are still acting like toddlers. "What, not going to say anything mudblood." She says trying to taunt me, "is mudblood really the only insult you can think of, there is much more creative words you can use and you choose to stick with mudblood, and I thought Ravenclaws were supposed to be smart." I say with a look of boredom on my face, that got her angry real quick because she decided to slap me. My hair turns a bright shade of orange signaling I was hurt. "Good job Katherine another thing to prove how much of a bitch you are." I hear someone say behind me.
          "Shut up Black!" She says and storms off. I look behind me to see the boy I met on the train, Sirius Black. "Thanks" I whispered, "Come on." He said and pulled me into one of the halls, he brings me to this one suspicious looking door, "This is the room of requirement,  it appears when you need it." He explained bring me inside the room.
*******************************************
          I sat on the small couch while Sirius washed the blood of my face, apparently the girl also cut me on my cheek with her long fake finger nails. It was a small cut but Sirius wasn't taking no for an answer. "Don't worry about what she said, she's horrible to everyone." He says, I look to the floor nodding my head slowly. "You need to grow a pair." I look at him with confusion, "What?" I say, disbelief clouding my voice. "I really don't mean to sound rude but you can't let people treat you like that, if she throws punches, throw punches back." He explained, "I wouldn't do that, that would put me at her level, plus I'm to afraid, why do you think I'm so shy." "See there's your problem your to scared, have you always been this way?" I nod my head yes and he sighs."just be sure to start looking out for yourself, alright?" I give him a quiet ok, "So how are you liking Hogwarts so far?" He says with a grin, I give him a fake smile, "It's going well." "Oh don't give me that I know a fake smile when I see one." He says with a all knowing look, I look at him and realize he's going to know if I lie so I decided to tell him the truth, "In all honesty it's been a little lonely, I should be used to it though because my lack of friends at my old school, but I guess I got my hopes to high about making new friends here." I say looking everywhere but at him, "Well why didn't you just say so, you know you always could talk to me, I told you that after we got off the train." "I know I guess I was just nervo-" I was interrupted by the class bell ringing, "Oh no we are going to be late for class." I cry, "Oh don't worry We'll just say you had a cut and I helped you, I'm sure the professor will understand...
*******************************************