Crying with a smile

Sirius pov:

I was honestly worried about Eloise, She doesn't really talk about her family and I get that, she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to,
Trust me I know what it's like to have family problems, but it almost seems like every time she's happy she holds herself back because of something in her past, I feel bad for tricking her by turning into my animagus, but I think it's the only way to get information out of her, she won't talk to me but she will definitely talk to somebody who can't tell anyone her secrets. I hope she doesn't hate me after this.
*******************************************
Eloise pov
          I did my normal routine trying to take my mind off of my parents death. Today was the day they died years ago. Sitting in class I remember that torturous day, "Eloise are you all right?" Lily says getting my attention, "Yes why?" "You were crying!" I then realized the tears falling down my face. "Oh I'm fine it's just allergies." I say turning back to the lesson. I memorized that day like it was the back of my hand, I was in Japan at the time because my mother was a muggle from Tokyo, and my father was a wizard from England. I was four years old and my sister was eight at the time, we were a happy family until a group of muggles took that away from us. My mother worked at a psych ward, she let it slip accidentally that my sister, father,and I knew magic, they didn't believe her and almost locked her in there because they thought she schizophrenic, but that wasn't until my father went to save her from being locked up and used magic to defeat them. We were on the run for the next couple of years until a mob in Japan found out we had powers, so he offered my father a job, my father said no, And the boss decided we knew to much and decided to kill us, but before they got to me our parents hid us. My sister was and I were in the locked closet while my parents were murdered. My sister and I were put through foster care for almost the rest of my childhood we were never adopted so when my sister turned 18 we got an apartment and got the hell out of the foster care system. I was sobbing now in the middle of class because of the horrible memories.
*******************************************
          I was sitting in my normal spot, sketching. The same black dog approached me with his tail wagging. "Hey boy have you been good?" He realized I've been crying so he rested his head on my drawing. "Hey what was that for?" The dog gave me an all knowing look and started whining. "Ok fine I'll tell you." I said with a sigh. "Today is the anniversary of my parents death, they were murdered when I was four years old." I say with tears running down my face. The dog looked at me with a blank stare, and then pushed me down to the floor and started licking the tears off my face. "STOP!" I say laughing hysterically, the dog stopped and barked wagging his tail. "Is that your effort on trying to cheer me up?" I say giggling. The bell ringed, "I will see you later, ok?" I say patting his head and running off.
*******************************************
Sirius pov:
          Now I realized why she's been so down lately, I feel bad for tricking her like that but I needed to know the truth. I would probably be even worse if I seen someone I cared about Murdered. I'm going to have to tell her the truth that I was the dog or else it might come out later. I walk into the common room. "I know that was you Sirius." I see Eloise staring up at me "h-how did you know." I stuttered out,  " Your the only one who knows me that well to know when I'm upset, plus I seen you turn into a black dog a few days ago. " we sit in silence for a few minutes. I take a seat next to her, " I am so sorry, I understand if you are angry with me, I was just worried about you, I lo-you are my best friend." I can't believe I almost said that, it would have made this even more complicated. "Sirius, I will tell you anything if you just ask me, you don't have to trick me, I want to be able to actually trust you." "I know I'm sorry, I just thought if it was me you were talking to you wouldn't want to tell me." She nods her head to show that she forgave me. "Can I just ask you one thing, be me open up to me more, don't just sit there crying with a smile, it's better to talk about your problems then to just bottle them up until they explode." I say to her, "let's both agree to tell each other everything." I say holding out my hand for her to shake, "agreed."