For the hell of it

Sirius pov:

          She was peacefully sleeping in bed when I got in her dorm, I almost didn't want to wake her up, but she left me no choice. I shake her awake,"Get up doll, we are going to go study."
She looks at me sleep still heavy in her eyes,"You woke me up, to study?" She said in a confused demeanor. "Yes I did now get up." She threw the blankets off of her revealing her lacy nightgown, I quickly looked away when I realized I was staring. "Ok just let me go get ready" she says and enters the bathroom. After a few minutes she comes back fully dressed, "Lets get started shall we?"
*******************************************
          Eloise pov:

          "What are we doing over here?" I say to Sirius, I'm starting to think he lied about studying. We entered the Ravenclaw common room and at that point I was for sure we were not studying, Sirius then started whispering in my ear, "We are going to play a little prank."
What have I gotten myself into? Sirius started pulling me towards an sign that says 'girls dormitory', he started speaking again, "you are going to put a baldness spell on Katheryn." "What no Sirius are you crazy?!" "Yes I am, just go do It!" At his words Sirius pushed me in the room, I think back to that moment a few weeks ago, Kathryn started taunting me while I was trying to go to class, I said something she didn't like and she slapped me for it, I still have a small scar on my face from where she cut me. I feel anger start to boil inside of me, Sirius has been telling me I need to start standing up for myself, I take a deep breath, and preform the spell on her.
*******************************************
          When we were out of the Ravenclaw dorms I turned to Sirius. "Did that actually just happened, if she didn't hate me before she definitely hates me now!" Sirius laughed at my panicked look, "It ok love, you finally stood up for yourself! Plus she won't even know it was you." "I guess it was pretty funny, can't wait to see her throw a fit today, I can just imagine her waking up to one of her dorm mates screaming thinking there was a monster in their bedroom, some people look good with no hair, but she is not one of those people!" I say laughing.
******************************************* James pov:
          I got to the dining hall to see padfoot and his little crush next to him, no matter how much he denies it I know he likes her, I honestly think he doesn't even know he fancies her. I thought it was kind of odd that they were there so early in the morning. "Hey lovebirds, what's got you two up so early?" Sirius glared at me while Eloise blushes, "You will see." Sirius said with a smirk that makes Eloise giggle. Right after he said that I see Kathryn, an obnoxious Ravenclaw girl walk out with her eyes towards the ground and a completely bald head. "You two did that!?" I say surprised, I wonder how Sirius got Eloise to do that? She was one of the most shy people I had ever met!