"I will not be late to class"

Sirius pov:

"Detention" I hear the professor say from across the room, "Wait but she had a cut, I was just helping her." I said trying to explain myself, "Stop Back, I know an excuse when I see one, both of you detention after your classes today."
What a bloody git, you can see the cut on her face, what does he think I did? Cut her on the cheek just to have an excuse to be 5 minutes late? I turned to look at Eloise and I see her with hair as dark as night, she was nervous, Well now I feel pretty shitty. After sleeping for half the class the bell rings, I walk up to the anxious looking girl. "I am so sorry, I should have known this was going to happen, this professor is known for being a hard ass." I say apologetically, "Its alright Sirius, it's not your fault anyway, If I haven't provoked that girl we wouldn't be in this mess." "Oh stop, you didn't do anything wrong, if anything it's that bitch Kathryn's fault." She smirks and looks down at the floor, there was that odd feeling again, every time she does that I panic, I have no clue what it is but every time I'm near her I freak out, I don't know why I'm so interested in this girl, I guess it's just because I've never really seen anyone like her before, sure there are shy and reserved people that I've met here at Hogwarts, but something about her seems so interesting, I guess you could say I am curious, but you know what they say, curiosity kills the cat.
*******************************************
Eloise pov:
So looks like I already got detention on my first few weeks here, I'm already making bad first impressions.  I sigh and walk out the door making my way to my next class
*******************************************
       I was about to take a nap before dinner started, but I remembered that I had detention this afternoon, I made my to the detention class room to serve my prison sentence. When I got there I see Sirius writing the words "I will not be late to class" he punished us for being two minutes late for class and he couldn't think of a better punishment, "Wow he got really creative with this don't you think?" I say with a sarcastic tone of voice, Sirius turns around and smirks saying, "Yes definitely creative, I've never been told to do this by a teacher at all!" Sirius says sarcastically. I picked up the chalk and started to write, a few minutes later I felt something dusty on the side of my face, while Shocked I looked over to see Sirius laughing holding a chalkboard eraser. "Oh you are such a child Sirius!" I say giggling at him, to get back at him I picked up my chalkboard erase and hit the end of it, causing chalk dust to completely cover his face. He started in shock for a moment, but after a few seconds we both started laughing to the point of tears. "What's going on!?" The professor says walking out of his office, we turn around with blank faces. He sighs when he sees us both completely covered in chalk, "Go back to your dorms you two, you are both not allowed to join everyone in the dining hall because of your lack of respect for the rules." Me and Sirius walked back to the Gryiffindor common room still giggling about everything that just happened.
*******************************************
        Sirius pov:

           I was rather bored at the moment, because our ass for a teacher is not allowing us to go down with everyone to eat, I was hungry and lacking company, my friends were all in the dining hall and Eloise was currently taking a shower to get all the chalk dust off of her, I walk back to my room to take a quick nap when I hear a voice singing. I quickly realized It was Eloise singing in the shower, her voice sounded really nice, I seen her drawings too, I think back to the time when I turned into my animagus self, I found her drawing by the forbidden forest, she seems so talented, and not to mention gorgeous, I just have to wonder why she hides her self away.