Chapter 2

It was unexpected that the favorite restaurant of the couple was closed that night.

"Why are they closed?" She was sad because there is so many beautiful memories in that restaurant.

"I don't know maybe it's just that they are renovating who knows. Come let's take a look." He invited and went out from the car.

He quickly walked to the other side to open the car door for Jessica.

"Shall we?" As he smiled.

"Hmm! What?" Puzzled at that moment.

They held hands through the sidewalk and near the gate of the restaurant they stopped.

"Now what?" She was curious and nervous at same time.

"Just wait and see."

The gate in front of the restaurant was closed and all was dark including the area for path going to the restaurant. The garden which was a romantic additional of the restaurant was out of sight.

Then suddenly.

The gate shined bright including it's long stretch of golden colored steels. The pathways lighted up with candles of different colors one by one and sequence by sequence. They started to walked on the pathways and romantic music started playing. She was amazed by the surprised he organized. They walked around the garden and he hugged her from behind.

"Babe look up." He told her.

And in just two second the fireworks started to show it's beauty in the sky. It was a five minute show with different kind of fireworks shown.

"You like it?" He asked.

"So much. Thank you and I love you." She's deeply inlove forgetting all what he did.

He smiled. "Let's go inside." As they went inside there was only one table with two chairs. The area was surrounded by candles, decorations and romantic lights that sums up everything that made the set-up perfectly romantic.

He pulled one chair and let her sat on it like every gentleman will do then he sat on his chair.

A waiter came and placed two bottles of wines and glasses on the table. The next one lighted up the candles on the table. The last waiter served the food for the couple.

"Thank you." She smiled at him.

"You deserve it." He smiled back and told her that they should start eating bacause it was late already.

After they ate at the restaurant they went back in the car.

"Come home with me."

"I want to but I have a shoot for tomorrow morning." She explained.

"I'll be your driver."

"No, you know that if i'm with sometimes I forgot everything including shoots." She winked.

"Please." He held her hands with both of his hands caressing it.

"Ah okay! you exactly know how to make me say yes."

"Yes!"

A few minutes later they were at Kristoff's house already.

"Hey babe isn't is your mother's car?" pointing at the car inside his house.

"Yup but I don't have an idea why she's here tonight plus she didn't told me anything about a possible visit today."

"There's only one way to find the reason." She looked at the house.

"Yeah. Let's go."