Chapter 7

Three days had passed but still Jessica didn't call him nor text him.

Kristoffer doesn't let himself to be affected.

However, that's only for what he showed publicly but deep inside, he was terribly hurt that Jessica left him.

He wanted to talk to her already but his ego won't let him.

So he decided to wait.

(Office door opens)

"Kristoff, my darling! I'm sorry for what happened to you and Jessica " his mom rushing to his table.

"It's okay. It's her choice also to do it. And what's done is done." Kristoffer said and again pretending to be tough.

"I'll arrange a dinner later for the three of us so that we can talk ok? Please son, you should talk to her."

"Okay. but no more family talk later. I hate it." He said with a warning voice.

"Okay, if that's what you want." She said hopelessly. "Well, I see you later." Then she left.

Staring blankly at the door when his mother left, Kristoffer was distracted with the fact he and Jessica would meet after that conversation.

He was nervous that him and her would finally end their story.

That's his greatest fear in that moment.

He turned around.

Again, facing the window.

Closed his eyes.

and his tears fell.

It was already seven in the evening when his mom called.

"Hey darling, meet me at Hiados restaurant. I'll contact Jessica after this call. See you there . Bye." then she hang up.

Speechless Kristoffer was still in his position.

He left the office after he grabbed himself back to earth.

In the car, he already saw the restaurant.

"What should I do? What should I say? Damn it!"