blind date -» jaennie

>>written in alternate universe
pairing: jaehyun x jennie
genre: fluff

Weekends are supposed to be the best days of the week, however, Jaehyun here perceive it the other way around

Weekends are supposed to be the best days of the week, however, Jaehyun here perceive it the other way around. Those are someow his slack days. And because he is already a college student, he moved out of town and stayed at an apartment near the institution he's been studying. So far, he's doing well at school as a medical student and he is not a weight to his parents' shoulders, he was more like a blessing to them. He played it cool, lucky for him. Although, weekends don't play nice with him, they are his enemies. He does go to Friday parties when offered, but right now, no party was held and no invitation was sent to him.

At this Saturday, Jaehyun wearily laid his back on the couch with a remote in hand, and all eyes fixed merely at the television screen. He's watching the same tv series as usual, it's not like he has other things left to do anyway. His friends were also busy with their own whereabouts and he had nothing else to do rather than allow boredom to visit his home, and indeed, it does stink.

But not until his phone buzzed.

He lazily picked it up and tapped the screen to see the contact, and surprisingly, it was his bestfriend-Nakamoto Yuta.

From: Yuta
Jae, you gotta come over.

Jaehyun had sat upright as he read the text, getting slightly worried about his friend. Yuta barely texts him and it was unusual to see him suddenly like this. He then typed a reply swiftly.

To: Yuta
What's the noise all about?

By hearing another buzz, Jaehyun had checked on his phone again as its screen flashed, revealing another text from his friend.

From: Yuta
Open the door.

Jaehyun's brows creased after reading. He did not bother to reply anymore, but instead, he dashed to the apartment's door right away and flicked the door open to welcome his friend.

There, Yuta appears standing in a casual yet nice outfit matching his black supras. He also had flashed a devious smirk upon his face.

Jaehyun began to study his friend with an interrogation jumbling over his mind.

"Why are you... like that?" Jaehyun questioned out.

"You'll see," Yuta clicked his tongue.

Without further words, Jaehyun and Yuta were headed to an ice cream parlor near Hongdae by a bus. These two may look filthy rich, but no, they are not. They're just like those typical young adults who pays a ride by a bus.

Along their way, Jaehyun kept spitting questions about where they are heading, yet Yuta did not bother to answer and just shut him off. He sighed in defeat.

"Alright," Yuta brushed off his shoulders as he got off the bus. "We're finally here." A smile appeared on his face, probably excited, it looks like it. On the other hand, Jaehyun was on a faceplam, contradicting his bestfriend's mood.