afterglow // jennie x one (2/2)

...with a dedication to Ms. khrsnm.

〘 DISCLAIMER: The plot contains sexual activities and profanity not suitable for young audiences. Kindly decline reading, if not engaged to such contents.

Title: Afterglow (sequel of End of the Day)
Characters: Kim Jennie and Jung Jaewon

Title: Afterglow (sequel of End of the Day)Characters: Kim Jennie and Jung Jaewon

Waking up from bed after hours of slumber, Jaewon lazily opened his eyes to get the day started

Waking up from bed after hours of slumber, Jaewon lazily opened his eyes to get the day started. Although he wanted to get up, his body was sore; voluntarily slumping itself back on the bed as if it has its own mind that manuevers it. His head was dead heavy, as if a boulder was stored inside his skull; and the sight of his apartment's ceiling was spinning around.

He traveled his hand to the of his head with eyes shut, trying to compose himself after the sudden nauseous situation.

He grunted. "What have I done? I must've been toxicated from the whiskey last night." He shook his head and blew an air through his lips, sighing. "I hope I didn't do something stupid last night," he murmured as his eyes lazily closed again when his hands roamed around the bed to search for his phone; fiddling through the sheets and pillows.

Jaewon's eyes shot open as he figured out it wasn't in his bed. This time, he pulled out his drawers, and peered under the bed to search for it but he still couldn't find it. He began tapping his body, down to his hips and found the phone on one of
his trousers' pockets before sighing in relief.

"God, I thought I lost it," he playfully hit himself on the head, clicking his tongue in disbelief. His oh-so-intellectual mind suddenly cannot recall any of the occurrences about 18 hours ago.

18 hours ago

"Jaewon, stop it," Jennie tilted her head a little as Jaewon continued to kiss her neck sloppily until he began to huff, crying. "Come back to me."

Hearing him cry, Jennie drove her hand to his back and gave him gentle pats. "Shh, it's alright. I'm here now."

Jaewon relaxed upon her gestures and held her even tightly to his chest.