fist fight -» taennie/vnnie

Dedicated to guccibxi

>>written in alternate universe

genre: drabble, fluff
pairing: v x jennie ft. hanbin

Right after the class sessions, Taehyung rushed to the arts department, almost tripping himself along the way. Today was their 200th day together and he was beyond excited to finally hang out with his lover after the boring classes.

Upon reaching, he eagerly peered through the glass window of the room, eyes in search for someone.

It eventually halted when he saw a girl in a school uniform, silently sitting at the edge of the room and scrolling through her phone.

Indulging the view, a smile gradually lighten on his face; leaning his head against the glass window as he watched her, simply admiring her beauty. It caused Taehyung's heart to reverberate rapidly.

Taehyung got back to his senses as soon as he saw Jennie raise from her seat and clasped her hands in excitement. His brows quirked, thinking of what made Jennie all pumped up when she hasn't met his eyes yet, but also not leaving his eyes off his girl.

The disoriented Jennie quickly rushed to the door, spreading her arms widely as she ran to the person - no, not to Taehyung but to one of the well-known students around the campus, none other than Kim Hanbin.

Taehyung, as the onlooker of that time-being, had become furious. Well, who wouldn't? He saw his girlfriend embracing another man in front of him. He wanted to slam his fist unto Hanbin so badly but he prevented himself, careful that Jennie was around.

She welcomed him with a tight hug and this famous guy even hugged her back!

What a pleasing view we have here, Taehyung sarcastically thought.

Jolted by the sight of the sudden skinship, Taehyung had cleared his throat, hoping to catch the latter's attention and it was effective enough. The two bodies got apart curtly right before his eyes. He can't take it anymore.

His hands curled into ball of fists, ready to smack the guy's face in any second. The haughty demeanor fumed out of him.

Perhaps, he knew that Kim Hanbin was Jennie's long-time crush during middle school. She was totally nuts over him. He was quite good at almost everything.

Thinking of that old issue made it worse, Taehyung had boiled out of fury. He strode nearer to the spot.

"So... you're Hanbin, huh?" His eyes scanned the lad from his head up to the tippest part of his shoes.

Hanbin was rather baffled with Taehyung's behavior; in that way, he wasn't able to formulate his words; so Jennie, who nodded in excitement, had started rambling out, "Right, he's Kim Hanbin, the school's best athlete and guess what- he's only a year older!" She seemingly rapped the whole thing. "I wasn't actually expecting to see -"

"Hey I'm Jen's boyfriend," Taehyung popped to stop Jennie, his ears were almost burning. "And oh- Hanbin? Is that right?" He says as if he never knew; one of his his low-key ways to badmouth him. "Kindly get lost before I lose my patience."

Jennie had gnawed her lower lip upon hearing those words coming out of her lover's mouth. It wasn't the first time to see him that way and that made her nervous. This might lead somewhere.

Hanbin then scoffed and tucked his hands to his trouser's pockets whilst he gleaned at Taehyung, studying him obnoxiously. He tried to suppress his anger though, knowing that he's a year level ahead of him.

"You heard me, did you not?" Taehyung sternly asked.

That made Hanbin snicker. A junior trying to shut off his senior, what an interesting scenario. Taehyung was getting cocky in front of his girlfriend. What losers usually do, Hanbin thought.

"Showing off, I see," This time, it was Hanbin's time to step in.

"Are you trynna mess around?" Taehyung bantered.

Hanbin slightly shook his head and clicked his tongue. "You really want to get things in your own fucking way, don't you?"

"You bet it on your filthy mouth."

Jennie had notice the blaring tension in their eyes. She began feeling uneasy, thinking about the possible events that might happen sooner. And there is 80% chance that this will all get out of hand.

"Uh, Tae! Hey! Why don't we, um, talk for a moment please-" Jennie resonated. She tried to hold her boyfriend's arm, although he swatted them away. He won't even let her speak.

"Wash off your arrogance, Hanbin," he said instead, gritting his teeth.

"Hmm," Hanbin, being the confident guy that he is, had rubbed his chin then let out a playful smirk; he did not seem affected by his glares. For him, Taehyung was a baby compared to him. "Alright I'm sorry to say this bro but I am actuall-"

Before Hanbin was able to finish up his sentence, Taehyung immediately drove his fist massively to his face, leaving an evident red mark on it. Surely, that'd be a bruise after a few moments.

"Taehyung!" Jennie's hands traveled to her mouth. That was it, her instincts were right after all. And just like the old times, she remained stiff on her spot. Can't think properly.

Though, for Taehyung's viewpoint, he can suppress all his anger; but please, don't ought to replace him from Jennie's heart or else you'll receive a good beating. Hanbin interfered and so, he's dead; unless someone even more superior would be able to beat them.

Hanbin's jaw went agape as he felt the sting on his face. Taehyung took opportunity to it and threw Hanbin to the wall, pinning him by the collar before raising his right fist; yet shortly after, Hanbin regained strength and had overpowered Taehyung, leaving him pinned on the wall. He finally faced him lowly without wearing off his smirk. They both exchanged deathglares for a little while; and just like that, the fight had emerged. They began throwing punches at each other, not even minding the girl who's just a few steps behind them. Jennie was trembling in terror, unsure of what to do. Jennie tried to cease the ruckus but they just won't stop. Until one of the institution's faculty caught them and sent them to the student's affairs office right away.

-

"Aw!" Taehyung groaned rubbing the upperback portion of his neck, right after earning a punch from his girlfriend.

"You weren't paying attention!" Jennie harrumphed before giving Taehyung another squeeze on the ear which the latter had groaned again. Jennie was ruthless to him even though he had bruised his lower lip. "I was trying to explain-"

"I was listening!" Taehyung threw his hands in the air.

"You clearly were not!" She arrogantly harrumphed. Taehyung had rolled his eyes in defeat.

"Aish, fine then. I wasn't!" He finally cuts the argument before it gets more complicated.

Jennie told him that Kim Hanbin was just helping her for the competition, and because of the excitement that was rushing within her, she hugged him. She took home the trophy and she was beyond thankful to Hanbin for lending her his time and effort to enhance her skills without asking anything in return. And that was just it. Nothing more underneath it.

"Whatever, you don't even seem interested about my achievement. Psh," Jennie said with disappointment visible upon her face as her lips twitched.

Taehyung silently apologized and Jennie accepted it straightaway, declining the thought of argument between them. Jennie then held his shoulders and landed her eyes with his in full sincerity.

"I'm all yours, are we clear, Taehyung?" She smiled.

Taehyung could feel his heart thumping rapidly. She was always capable of making his heart melt.

"Yes madame," he replied, smiling back at her, before receiving a peck on the lips. "Happy 200th day, my love."