phonescreen -» jenyong

Title: Phonescreen
Characters: Jennie x Taeyong
Point of view: Kim Jennie

Around 6:48 in the evening, my mind has nothing filed in it but the traces of Lee Taeyong's appearance

Around 6:48 in the evening, my mind has nothing filed in it but the traces of Lee Taeyong's appearance. He has always looked ethereal as the way he is; from the perfect slope of his nose, the ever-shiny hair that bounces whenever he grooves to the beat of their own music, his brows and the strawberry lips of his that I'd want to seal with mine. Plus, the charismatic appeal and positivity he gives me whenever I see his face flashing on my lockscreen.

I had sworn plenty of times I adore him for all that he is

However, there is nothing else I can do but think of him repeatedly; send my regards to him through telepathy (if that ever exists). I sigh, everytime I catch myself thinking of him. Surely, I missed the moments he and I shared. All of it.

"Babe," I pouted on the phone right after his face popped up on the screen. He wore a plain white top with the hazelnut strands of his hair that covered his forehead. Even in a bare face, his visuals never failed to amaze me. Besides, he's the only handsome human being in my eyes. I wouldn't see other guys, but Taeyong. My life'd make no sense without him, I suppose.

He has then planted a small smile upon hearing my voice.

We promised to contact each other through face time every 7pm to lessen the weight of missing each other. I got too fond of his presence and that fact is killing me.

"I miss you," I fessed up.

Just then, I had let out a whimper, unable to fully express the devastation I dealt without feeling his presence.

Yong had left a low chuckle seeing his now crying girlfriend. Leaning in, he pressed his lips against his phone, as if giving me sweet kisses. My lips had managed to put off a smile upon the sight and drew my knuckles onto my eyes to wipe off the beads of streaming tears.

"Don't cry, okay?" He breathed. "I know it's hard but we can tolerate it, aight?"

Sighing, I nodded thrice.

"Though it wouldn't change the fact that I need your hugs," I pressed my lips firmly into a sad smile.

Taeyong slumped his shoulders, "I feel glad you do, also because I'm having a hard time wandering without you by my side. I badly miss you, baby."

That made me cry again, but now it was harder. I had buried my palm against my face and weeped my heart out.

His sweet talks and confessions, I miss them so much that I can't even measure the exact percentage of how much I want to hear those words all over again. My missing piece has always been him. It's always him.

"Babe, don't cry," he says with concern evident in his tone. "Those little 10 days won't last forever."

In all honesty, I wasn't expecting myself to cry right after seeing him either, but my heart won't shrug it off. Damn these stubborn emotions!

I faced him again, pouting my lower lip. "Come home quickly please," I plead like a child asking for a candy.

"I will," he reassures as his lips curved. "I love you."

I leisurely looked at him through the screen for a while, admiring his facial features. "I love you, too."