Crushing!!

Diana went to visit a friend and could not come with me in the afternoon.Amelia supported most of my projects and i loved her more than just liking her
She once coached a book i was writing and it was the best selling.
At the hosipital the doctor told us he was out of danger and we could see him.We went to room NWH0123GOK and found him staring at the white ceiling.
Hello friend how are you.He didnt answer but instead turned to look at us."we are the people who brought you here" i began "we found you at the Kenya Mass caffeteria you were lying there lifeless in a pool of blood can u please let us know your name?"
"You are the police or something?"he asked
I didnt digest the question clearly the voice was like a warm glass of milk.You couldnt have answered if you were me.I liked the voice.that blast bass sounded like dat of my favourite news anchor Jamleck Maina.
"No we aint"Amelia rescued the situation."we are good friends"my pulse rate had accelerated i felt like i was going to faint but i didnt.
"My name is Edga i come from south c.last night i was attacked by car jackers who hit me and thought i was death.thank you for helping me"
Aaww! i tot i was flying i loved the name.All i can simply say is i liked everything about this guy.
"Visting time is up come tomorrow at 8:30 am to see him"a nurse shouted.we gave Edga some fruits we had bought on our way there and bid him bye

Please vote and leave a comment
Dont advertise on my work please