Habits discovered

It started easily with a smile and a fuck but i wanted more and dats what i got.He was so strong in tearing apart stolen pussy.One day he was furious and he asked me to go and divorce my hubby.
He wanted me to himself.My hubby seemed not to see the gestures that I was leaving we could fight over small conflicts that I could start and when he tried to avoid them we could argue all through the night.
He kept begging me to stop my bad behaviours but I kept increasing my mischief.The swahili say the ears of a dying man dont listen.
I was not aware that he was investigating my character change.He started by checking my messages and he noted the naughty boys number.He convinced him to a private meeting where he asked his boys to deal with his manhood.
He then asked him to leave me alone and never speak a word to me or else...... All these I came to know about them when it was too late.We were hard headed and we couldn't stop our affair we were arrogant.He never told me my husband was awareinstead he increased romance. One day I prepared Edga for job and as he left I invited my boyfie home.He was a fast runner and couldn't waste time he was home in a spun and we rushed to bed.
Edga had forgotten his purse in his car and the car keys were in the house so when he reached the office through public transport,(He used public transport on Wednesdays)he decided to rush back without notice and as he oppened the bedroom door he fainted

Please vote ,share and if willing leave a comment at the end of every page.Kindly don't advertise on my work.