Goodbye Marriage life

His parents were seated on the front row of the onlookers chamber in the courtroom I was standing in the accused chamber while Edga who had suffered a stroke was wheeled next to the prosecution chamber.
It was quite a scene but my eyes couldn't see anyone or anything.My mind was far away in the wilderness.There was no way I was going to accept the fact that I was leaving our marriage for good and also I was leaving my husband when he was almost crippled and lost of speech.
He couldn't speak but he could write.On this fateful day we were in court to hear the final judgement of our divorce.I was well represented by my lawyer Salmon Lawvison and he was also represented by our family lawyer.
After the national anthem everyone sat down except me and the two lawyers.A little consultations and the judge was ready to spell out his verdict.
"EDGA you filed a case of divorce on 18/5/2017 and today 17/6/2017 we have ruled out that you are going to officially part ways with your wife Peninah and she is going to recieve half of what you made while together and this is how we have distributed the property"She showed two papers which she gave to the lawyers.
"As for you Peninah you should never be seen in your matrimonial home fpr whatever reason unless with a court order."

          ****** THE END******

This is the end of this book PULSE RATES.Thanks alot for the support you have shown throughout all the episodes of the book.Watch out for more thrilling stories from me