Fixing Bugs

Back to the gym back to morning runs and heavy training sessions.
Edga was happy once more to get a chance to do what he loved most.He was going to prove to his former bosses he wasnt worth losing.
He started by sharpening his iron fists.He polished his flying kicks and ninja crocodela his recent invention.Hours and hours in his training room made him weak in bed.He rarely ate pussy life in the house began becoming strange.I even suspected him of having secret affairs with women.
After two months of dryspell in my pussy i bought a sextoy and started using it to satisfy my unquenchable thirst for men's Brians.
He kept warning my new character bt i also increased my skill of privacy and there was soon fake peace in our house.
Jay Plus kept bringing more and more letters and details of their upcoming job.They were ready to die to save poor residents of their country. While i was busy satisfying my libia with plastic

Nothing goes on in private for a while.One day he stormed into the room and found me stark naked with the toy in my pussy juices flowing out of me like a trapped fish.
He simply undressed.He was trembling maybe from months of denying himself his favourite dish.It was thick as normal.Half hard half soft.
My nakedness had stopped making him hard.He tapped my ass with the dick and shwaaa it was set to make me call heavens.
The Brian rubbed my clit as if teasing me making me shout as a slut that i was