Introduction to the Game

Welcome to Criminal Claws: a Warriors Murder Mystery Game!

This is a choose-your-own-adventure type story/game hybrid of UnitedWarriors' own design.

In it, 35 people can submit a warrior or apprentice character to fill the ranks of our nameless, tormented clan. However, not all of these cats will be pure of heart: 7 among them are traitors, intent on destroying the clan, one cat at a time.

You don't know if your cat is traitor or innocent when you sign up; hidden ranks will be assigned with a number generator, and only Dragon the UnitedWarriors admin will know everyone's secret allegiance.

This leads to some fun moments when, at the end of every Day (chapter), you as the readers will have to vote on a single character to EXILE from the clan. You may have to exile your own cat, if you suspect them of being a traitor.

There are three "hidden ranks": 

Innocent - innocent warriors and apprentices who have no part in the killings, and want to exile all of the traitors.

Traitor - murderous warriors and apprentices who yearn for the destruction of the clan, and work together to kill a single innocent cat every night.

Turnpelt - cats who begin as innocents but, halfway through the game, are convinced of the "no more clan" ideal and turn traitor.

Submitting a cat to fill one of the 35 open spots in the clan requires you to be part of the UnitedWarriors point system, and will cost 3 points.

Voting at the end of every chapter is free and open to everyone, whether your cat is in the game or not, and you don't have to be in the points system.

The game will begin when all 35 spots have been filled with warriors and apprentices of unknown allegiance, and will begin with Graystar holding a Clan Meeting to discuss the murder of Mallowheart. She will observe every cat, and then the voting will commence.

Graystar herself holds no power in the clan. All she does is officially exile
the cats with the most votes at the end of every chapter, and observe the rest of the clan.

However, Morningrose and Dawnpetal, respectively the clan deputy and medicine cat, played by the admins Cindy and Twilight, have their own abilities. Morningrose can investigate one cat every day and learn their hidden allegiance, and Dawnpetal has the power to protect a random cat every night from being killed. As Cindy and Twilight will not have access to cats' hidden ranks, they won't know if they are investigating or protecting innocents or traitors, but they will help you along by slowly discovering traitors and possibly protecting your cats from being killed.

As a reader, you sadly cannot control your cat. The only power you have is to vote on who to exile every day, and let the story do the rest.

Sign-ups are in the next chapter, so continue to submit your cat! Once all of the spots have been filled, the game will begin!