‡‡ Important Notice ‡‡

‡‡ IMPORTANT NOTICE ‡‡

Hello everyone!

We at UnitedWarriors have been talking seriously about the future of this account, and we have come to the decision to DELETE THE POINTS SYSTEM.

We have a lot of plans for coming books and activities, and we simply don't have the time or opportunity to keep on top of minigames and points distribution while trying to create, write, and still live our lives outside Wattpad. Although we had a lot of fun leading this for you, it is time to move on to bigger and better things.

While the points system is being taken down, we will have an account "reset." All of our books (except for Criminal Claws and the name generator) will be DELETED. [This book is safe! And will be updated soon!]

The notices will be kept up for 3 days before we start deleting books. After a few more days of maintenance, new content will published for EVERYONE to enjoy.

All of our games and ideas are free for you to recreate and use however you would like, as most of them were not ours to begin with. However, we do ask that if you do use ideas that were originally ours (namely Clan Village, Rise of UnitedClan, and Criminal Claws) that you credit us somehow.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask us.

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported us and stayed with us through every time and trial, and we hope that you continue to enjoy the new account!

- Dragon, leader of UnitedWarriors