Yoonmin

Soulmate AU. You switch bodies with your soulmate on your 21st birthday. You have 24hrs to meet them, if you don't then you forget everything. People who find your soulmate in your body, won't remember what happened either.  You also go back to your own body in 24hrs no matter what. If you don't meet the first time, then you'll switch again on your soulmate's birthday. PS. Jimin and Yoongi are the same age in this.

Jimin was so excited for his birthday when he found out that his friends Taehyung and Jungkook were soulmates. They have always been found of each other and Jimin wanted them to get together, and his fanboy dream has come true.

His whole life Jimin wondered who is soulmate is, and what he or she was like and what they did everyday. However Jimin doesn't have the time to daydream about his soulmate as much as he would like to these days. Jimin got accepted to an arts school, where he is majoring in dance. Jimin has always loved to dance, but lately he's been feeling done because he thinks that he is the worst one in his class.

Jungkook and Taehyung often tease Jimin about his soulmate being Taemin. Jimin kind of wants it to be true, because Jimin does have a little crush on Taemin.  The only thing is that, it's March and Jimin's birthday won't come for months.

Yoongi was always exhausted between school, studying, and part time jobs he barely had any time to himself. He still had to find the time to eat and sleep. It's  good thing that he he has Namjoon around to take care of him, otherwise he'd probably be dead by now. Namjoon always makes sure that he eats and gets at least a couple hours of sleep at night.

Yoongi secretly wanted Namjoon to be his soulmate, but it wasn't meant to be. Namjoon's soulmate is Seokhjin. Yoongi isn't jealous though, because he knows that they are happy together. His 21st birthday is slowly approaching though and soon he'll find out who his soulmate his. He hopes that he can manage to take a note book with him so he can write everything and remember just incase his soulmate lives far away or something.

Jimin wakes up to an unusual smell and unusual sounds. He sits up in bed and notices that he doesn't recognize anything. It's must be my soulmate's birthday, Jimin thinks. He climbs out of bed and looks around. He's in a tiny apartment, and the place is a little too clean. Jimin can tell that his soulmate cleaned the place up last night. Jimin goes and looks in the mirror, he wants to know what his soulmate looks like Wow. He's really beautiful. Jimin can't believe it.

Then Jimin realizes that he has seen this face before. High school. That's where. For the life of him though, Jimin just can't seem to place a name with the face. 

It worked! Yoongi was able to write notes on his arm, and he learned somethings about his soulmate. His name is Park Jimin, he goes to school for fine arts, majors in dance, and there's few other random facts he found out. He has the address of where Jimin lives writing down. Even though Yoongi doesn't remember being in Jimin's body, he wonders if he should go find Jimin now that they have switched back. It's worth a shot right?

Jimin hates that he doesn't remember anything. Just one thing... If Jimin only had a name or a face... Just one detail would be nice... Jimin sighs as he closes his book. It's only eight o'clock, but it feels closer to midnight for Jimin. There's a knock on his door. Who in the world would be here? Jungkook and Taehyung maybe?

Jimin gets up and answers the door, and there's a beautiful man standing there. "Hello," he says. "I'm Min Yoongi, and uh, well... you're Park Jimin. You're my soulmate. I wrote everything down from when we switched bodies in hope that I would be able to remember and find you. I can't remember, but... I thought I would come and see you."

Jimin smiles. He honestly can't believe what he is hearing. This beautiful man is his soulmate. "Well then," Jimin says. "I would like to get to know you."

"Yeah," Yoongi sighs. "The thing is that I'm really busy these days so I don't have time for a relationship. Maybe we can start out as being friends?"

Jimin nods, "I would like that."

~~~~~~~~~~

Omg. Don't ask me what this is. I wrote this in Driver's Ed today... And yeah. I have no excuse for this. Also, I'm up past midnight writing again. Requests are open, so feel free to do so! I'll write pretty much anything!