Minjoon

Namjoon didn't want to spend another late night at the studio, but Yoongi insisted. Namjoon liked Yoongi, but he was such a workaholic. "Yoongi hyung can we turn in for the night?" Namjoon asked with a sigh and the older man looked at him. "You just don't want to work because Jimin is out with Junggkook an Taehyung," Yoongi said. "We can have this song finished if you would stop complaining." Namjoon sighed and went back to work.

It was around midnight when he got the call. "Namjoonie hyung~" Jimin's voice came over the phone. Namjoon had put the phone on speaker, so Yoongi heard what he said. The older boy gave Namjoon that look, 'really?'. "I miss you~" Jimin giggled into the phone. Namjoon could tell that he was drunk just by his voice. Of course Taehyung would take him out drinking. "Go get your boyfriend," Yoongi said, annoyed. "Before he does something stupid."

"I'm coming to get you," Namjoon told Jimin before hanging up. He grabbed his things and left. He asked Jungkook where they were, because the younger boy was too young to drink so at least he was sober. Namjoon went into the bar and the first thing he saw was Jimin clinging onto Taehyung. He was giggling. Namjoon didn't like it. He walked over to them. "Namjoonie hyung~" Jimin giggled but didn't let go of the younger boy. "You came~"

"I thought I told you that you shouldn't drink," Namjoon said. "Don't be a grouch," Taehyung said with a pout. "Tell him Kookie." The youngest just looked between them. "We should be going," Jungkook said.

They went out and got into the car. Taehyung was basically laying on Jimin in the backseat. "Jiminie hyung you're so cute~" Taehyung smiled. "I could just eat you up!" They both giggled. Jungkook sifted in the passenger seat. He knew that Namjoon was protective of his boyfriend. Taehyung started pinching Jimin's cheeks and messing with the older boy's hair. Jimin just giggled and let him. Namjoon saw this and glared back at Taehyung through the mirror. They got back to the dorm and Jungkook helped Taehyung back to his room. Namjoon took Jimin to his room and laid him down on the bed. "Jimin-" Namjoon didn't finish his sentence because Jimin pulled him down on top of him and kissed him. Namjoon pulled away. "Is this an attempt to not make me mad at you?" He asked. "I don't like it when you drink."

"I'm sorry hyung...." Jimin mumbled and pouted. "Don't be mad at meeee~" Namjoon sighed and stood up. Jimin continued to pout. Namjoon went and got some water and some advil, and Jimin was asleep when he got back. Namjoon took off Jimin's shoes, jeans, and jacket so he would be more comfortable. Namjoon got ready and went to bed with him.

"Why don't you like for me to drink?" Jimin asked that morning. Namjoon sighed. "Because," he said and rolled on his side to face his boyfriend. "It's not good for you. When you're drunk you're easy to take advantage. Taehyung was all over you and you were clinging to him-"

"So you're jealous?" Jimin asked. Namjoon sighed. "No," he said. "I'm just protective of you. I don't want anyone to hurt you or take advantage of you."

"So you won't take advantage of me when I'm drunk?" Jimin asked and Namjoon was a hurt that he would even ask that. "Of course not," he said and kissed Jimin softly.