Jikook

Omegaverse.  Alpha Jungkook. Omega Jimin.

Jungkook and Jimin have been dating for almost a year now, and throughout all that time they've only spent Jimin's heat together once and that was last month. Jungkook has heard that having sex during heat was the best thing ever. He highly doubted that, until he had sex with Jimin during his heat. Of course he loved Jimin and everything about him, but breathing in Jimin's sweet scent made him more aware of that.

It's near the end of the month and that means Jimin is going to go into heat any day now. Right now they're at Jungkook's place, watching a movie, and Jimin is curled up against him. "Hey," Jungkook says softly. "Your heat should be any day now..."

"Two days," Jimin says. "And I'm taking my medication." Jungkook thought it would be rude to ask why. Jimin is his boyfriend, but he's also an omega. If Jimin didn't want to spend his heat with him, then that was his choice. Jungkook didn't want to pressure him into anything.

"You are staying the night right?" Jungkook asks gently and Jimin nods. Jungkook turns off the TV. He picks up Jimin and carries him to the bedroom and lays him in bed. Jimin whimpers as Jungkook lets go of him. Jungkook smiles at how cute he looks before climbing into bed and pulling the omega close to him.

Jungkook wakes up to the strong sweet smell. Jimin is in heat. He climbs out of bed and walks to the guest bedroom. "Jimin?" He asks and knocks on the door.

"Go away!" Jimin yells. Jungkook is hurt by the harshness in his voice.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks gently.

"I'm in heat!" Jimin snaps at him.

"Do you want me to-"

"NO!" Jimin yells. Jungkook is getting mad now. He doesn't understand why Jimin is being so cold towards him.

"Alright..." Jungkook sighs. "I'm making breakfast. Do you want anything?"

"No!" Jimin says. "Just leave me alone!"

It's lunch time and Jimin has refused to open the door. Jungkook doesn't know what to do so he calls Namjoon. "Hey Namjoon," Jungkook says and sighs sadly. "Has Seokjin ever ignored you during heat?"

"No," he says. "Usually as soon as he sees me he starts ripping off my clothes."

"Jimin has locked himself in my guest room," Jungkook says. "He's in heat and refuses to even open the door." 

"Well what happened during his last heat?" Namjoon asks.

"We had sex all throughout his heat," Jungkook explains. "I always made sure that he was comfortable and that he was okay. He seemed fine after it was over. I don't understand..."

"Try talking to him," Namjoon says. "He at least has to open the door. He needs to eat."

"Okay," Jungkook sighs. "I'll let you know how it goes." He hangs up and goes back to the guest room and knocks on the door. "Hey Jimin," he says softly. "You really need to eat. Can you please open the door?"

"No!" Jimin snaps. "I told you to go away and leave me alone!"

"Dammit Jimin!" Jungkook snaps. "I've had enough of this!"

He hears sobbing come from behind the door. Great. He made Jimin cry. Jungkook leaves and gets the key and unlocks the door. He wanted Jimin to open the door on his own but that wasn't going to happen.

"Jimin I'm really sorry," Jungkook says and sits on the edge of the bed. "Can you please tell me why you seem to hate me?"

"I don't hate you!" Jimin says, climbing out of the covers. "I love you so much Jungkook."

"Then why have you been so cold towards me?" Jungkook asks. "If you don't want to have sex then I understand... but you don't have to be so hateful."

"I don't want to have sex..." Jimin mumbles and looks down. "Because I'm afraid of getting pregnant..."

"Jimin," Jungkook laughs a little.  "I have condoms."

"Yeah," Jimin says. "But what if you run out? What if it rips? I'm already fat and ugly-"

"What?!" Jungkook says and gets off the bed. "Who told you that?"

"The mirror..." Jimin mumbles and looks down. Jungkook sits back down on the bed and pulls Jimin close.

"You are not fat," he says softly. "You're not ugly. You are the most beautiful person in the world. When I first met you I was convinced that you were an angel in disguise. You are perfect Jimin. I don't want anyone else but you."

"Are you sure?" Jimin asks, still looking down. "It took us ten months to have sex and even then I had to ask. I felt like you didn't want to..."

"Jimin," Jungkook says and lifts his head up so he can look into his eyes. "I didn't want to make you feel pressured, and didn't want to rush anything. Last month was great and I was actually forward to it this month..."

Jimin blushes and bites his lip. "I kind of ruined it..."

"You can make it up to me," Jungkook smirks. "But you have to eat something first." Jimin smiles and giggles. "Oh, okay..."