Minjoon

Namjoon went up to the roof. He needed to get away, be alone for a little while. He sat down far away from the edge, he didn't want to fall. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths. Slowly he laid down on his back. Peace. The only sound was from the breeze and the traffic down below.

"Hyung!" Namjoon jumped at the sound of the younger's voice. He was just about to fall asleep. "Hyung...? Are you okay?" There he was, Park Jimin, the boy he was trying to get away from. Namjoon sat up. "I'm fine Jiminie," Namjoon forced a smile. It was getting harder to breath.

"Jin hyung has dinner ready," Jimin said as he sat down beside Namjoon. "Are you sure that you're okay? You don't look okay..." His voice got quieter as he spoke, scared of making Namjoon upset.

Namjoon swallowed. He had to keep those damn flower petals down. "You don't have to worry about me," he told Jimin, which caused him a frown in response. "But I do worry about you hyung," Jimin pouted. "I care about you."

A part of Namjoon wanted to turn cold and bitter, but it just wasn't in him, he couldn't do it. He felt the flower petals coming up. Don't speak! A voice inside of him screamed. "Let's go eat," Namjoon said and stood up.

Jimin continued to pout, but followed Namjoon inside. Namjoon went to the bathroom and locked the door. He coughed up the petals, and when they stopped coming, he forced himself to cough up some more. He wanted them gone, all gone.

It's true that he could get the surgery and get them removed, but he didn't want to lose feelings for the one he loved. Namjoon sighed as he noticed the time. He completely missed dinner. He didn't feel like going to late night dance practice, so he went back to his room. He got ready for bed and was about to turn off the light when he started to feel the petals coming up again. He coughed and flower petals fell from his lips as the door opened. "Hyung!" Jimin rushed over to the older boy. "You- you-"

"I know..." Namjoon said with a dry throat. Jimin frowned. "Who?" The younger one whispered. Namjoon looked down so he didn't have to meet Jimin's eyes.

"Is it Jin hyung?" Jimin asked. Namjoon bit his lip. "Hyung... you can't do this to yourself. You should get the surgery-"

"No," Namjoon whispered. "He could love me back. He could-" He coughed flower petals into Jimin's face. Their eyes met and Namjoon brushed the petals off of him. "I'm really tired Jiminie," he whispered. "Please don't tell the others." Jimin sighed and nodded a little.

"Where's Namjoon?" Jin asked.

"He's sick hyung," Jimin mumbled.

"He was just fine earlier," Jin said.

They had just finished practice for the evening. Yoongi and Hoseok went to bed, Taehyung went to take a shower, and their youngest was probably trying to finish the anime he had been watching. "He didn't eat dinner either," Jin sighed and crossed his arms.

"He's sick," Jimin repeated. "He's not feeling well." Jin turned to the younger one. "No," he said. "He's being lazy and slacking off. He's becoming worse than Yoongi-"

"No!" Jimin shouted. "He's dying from flower petals in his chest because you don't love him back!" Jimin looked away, he had to. Tears fell from the corners of his eyes. "Jimin... is that true?" Jin asked gently. Jimin nodded. "He loves you..."

"How could I be so blind?" Jin wondered aloud. "I've got to talk to him."

"Hyung," Jimin said and turned to face the older boy before he left. "Don't. Namjoon hyung is already asleep. Let him rest, he needs it."

"You like me?" Namjoon questioned. Earlier that morning Jin came into his room and told him what Jimin had said. "I love you," Jin smiled and leaned in. He kissed Namjoon softly. Namjoon closed his eyes. When Jin pulled away, he laughed. "I wish I could've told you sooner."