Taegi

Omegaverse. Alpha Taehyung. Omega Yoongi. Requests are open!  I'll write any ship and any AU. (I suck at writing smut, you have been warned.)

Taehyung's POV...

I've spent the past week pulling all nighters at work, so screw anyone who says that I shouldn't have one damn night to myself. I'm going to the bar and maybe if I'm lucky I'll find an omega to help me relieve some stress...

Ugh, there's way too many alphas at this bar. I guess it's expected though. Omegas don't want to put themselves in dangerous situations. There is a few here though, probably with their dates or friends. I order another drink and scan through the crowd of people. Nothing that interesting seems to be happening.

I turn back towards the bar and I start to wonder. Will work stop me from having a love life? I just seem to get busier and busier. I barely have time for myself, much less a relationship.

My phone starts buzzing and I take it out of my pocket. Jimin. He wants me to do his work since he's still on vacation. I'll call him back tomorrow. I shove he phone back in my pocket. I want to order another drink...

"Cmon baby~" a man's voice, an alpha, says. "I'll give you a night that you'll definitely remember~"

"No!"

I turn around. An alpha has an omega pulled closed and the omega is trying to push away from him, but it's not working.

"I-I don't want you!" He slurs. I think that the omega is drunk. "Let go of me!"

The alpha just laughs. I growl and stand up. I make my way over towards them and I pull the alpha back. "He said that he doesn't want you," I snap at him. "It's still rape if he's drunk. I'll call the police for sexual harassment if you don't go away. Now."

He huffs and looks at me in disgust. I look back at the omega. "Are you okay?" I ask gently. He nods a little. "Thank you," he giggles. "You wanna buy me a drink~?"

"No," I tell him. "I think that you should go home. Did you come here alone?"

"Y-yeah," he stutters. "I-I could-couldn't get anyone to come... with me."

I sigh. It's a good thing that my apartment has two bedrooms. I can't just leave him here for some prevent to prey on. I take him back to my place and get him into bed. I leave a glass of water and Advil on the nightstand.

I go back to my room and get ready for bed. I'm more tired than I want to admit. I'm about to fall asleep when I hear the door creak open.

"I c-can't... sleep." he mumbles and collapses on my bed. I don't want to carry him back... I pull him closer so he won't fall off the bed and tuck him in the covers.

I wake up to the sound of groaning. The omega I brought home last night is awake.

"What happened last night?" He grumbles and wipes the sleep out of his eyes. I have to admit that he really is adorable.

"Some prevent alpha was hitting on you<" I tell him. "I got him to go away, and you told me that you were at the bar by yourself so I took you to my place. I put you in the guest room, but you came in here to sleep with me."

"Sleep?" He asks. "With you?'

"Just sleep," I say honestly. "That's all we did was sleep."

"I'm Min Yoongi," he says and I smile at him.

"I'm Kim Taehyung," I say.

"Well Kim Taehyung..." he says and bites his lip. "I would like to go on a date with you. as a thank you for saving me."

Jimin is coming back soon, so I won't be working as much. I guess that maybe there is a little bit of room for romance in my life.

"Okay," I say smiling at him and Yoongi smiles back at me.