Sugamon

This is for the person who messaged me and requested this, and who wants to stay anonymous. I hope you enjoy. :)  I'm bisexual so I understand the pain of not being accepted and it's  nice to remember that there is someone out there who will love you no matter what.

Yoongi could feel the heat rising between them as Namjoon's hands traveled down his chest, hips, and stops at his thighs to pull his legs apart. Yoongi pushes him back. "Stop." He says ad Namjoon sighs as he pulls back and sits on the bed.

"Yoongi," Namjoon says as he looks down at his hands. "I'm never going to force anyone to do something that they don't want to, but... The least you can do is tell me why? Why don't you want to have sex? Why do you tempt and tease me like this? If you don't want to anything sexual then you can just say so."

Yoongi knew that his coming. He wants Namjoon, he wants to please him, but...

"I do want to have sex with you," Yoongi says quietly. "Just... not like this..."

"Like what?" Namjoon asks.

"I'm not comfortable with you seeing me naked," Yoongi says so quietly, he's almost whispering.

"Are you saying that you're not ready for sex?" Namjoon asks gently. "I understand if you are."

"It's not that..." Yoongi says and takes a deep breath. "I don't want to be... in this body... I'd rather have a girl's..."

Namjoon looks at him and Yoongi doesn't dare bring his head up as he lets the tears fall from his eyes. "You can go if you want..."he mumbles. "You can hate me now..."

Namjoon leans over and lifts Yoongi's head up. "I don't hate you," he whispers. "I still love you, and I'll support you no matter what. If you're really sure-"

"I am," Yoongi whispers. Namjoon smiles and kisses him softly.

"Is there anything I can do for my girlfriend~?" Namjoon asks and Yoongi giggles.

"You can kiss me again," Yoongi says and Namjoon kisses him again.