✿Casts✿

The casts and their magic power:

Jennella/Keira

Telekinesis, The user can influence/manipulate/move objects/matter with their mind. It is one of the bases of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating," and may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic, particle and universal level. 

Trajan

Healing, The user can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. 

Adheline

Cryokinesis, The user can create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, slush, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.

Gador

Pyrokinesis, User can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire.

Sheen

Echolocation, User can emit sound waves and use the echoes that return from various objects to locate and identify the objects.

Skye

Teleportation, The user can teleport, or transfer matter (beings/objects, including themselves) or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them.

Fereah

Invisibility, User can render themselves unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in visible spectrum. The user can move about an environment unseen by others and act without being observed. 

Aize

Supernatural body, User's physical abilities are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally physically superior over other beings in their universe because their capabilities are far beyond natural levels, making them immensely stronger, faster, and more durable than regular beings (in that verse) can achieve by seemingly any method of training.

Nizh

Telepathy, User can read/sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally or affect their minds/thoughts. 

Jann

Chronokinesis, The user can manipulate time in the general area or for a specific target in various ways, with the most basic of acts revolving around accelerating, slowing, stopping and even rewinding or looping time.

Lorei

Superpower manipulation, The user can create, manipulate, remove, change, etc, the supernatural energies/properties in all beings that give them their powers, including themselves, thus allowing every variation of superpowers and manipulative abilities.

Scalvereinia I: The Eyeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें