chapter 5

My stay in Bangkok was fine overall, i only  had to change the hotel cause let's face it being there was a torture to my brain, as am packing my bags i couldn't help but smile. i was thinking now am going home ( not really i am from Spain, but i grew to have this i hate you/i love you kind of attachment to Dubai so i do call it home sometimes) so now i'll be under the same sky as her again the same stars, the same air, the same heat and same fancy lights... there was something comforting about the idea even thought it meant nothing. the chances of me finding her there are close to non existing honestly.

As i am boarding the plane a nostalgic smile is taking over my face the thought of her is warming my heart picturing her beautiful face and melting smile.

Stop Vicky stop.

I settled into my seat and closed my eyes i didn't want to see the other girls in her uniform that only meant more thinking about her.

- welcome on board grumpy queen.

I didn't even open my eyes what the Hell is wrong with my brain why does it play these games with me it's one thing to imagine someone's voice but to actually imagine their smell? To smell their perfume? that is some real talent. I finally dared to look around and there was no one, nothing. (good job brain).

But, as am blaming my brain for it's stupid games i still had hope and looked around made sure i make a mental count of every  female crew that pass me by and there she was.. my trolley doll, there she was smiling and teasing a little boy and now she smile at me and now... my heart... go....

I couldn't believe i was looking at her, the boarding was still going on the aisls are messy i couldn't just walk to her and what am i suppose to say or do? embarrasse her as she works? like hey gorgeous girl, hug her till i hear her bones break from my grip, steal a kiss and run away, look forever into her eyes? what am i suppose to do.. i just sat there following her with my eyes and thirsty heart.

We took off finally now i just have to wait for them to turn off the seatbelts sign so i can run to her, i was waiting and she was making an announcement that sure i didn't get a word of being said in arabic but i enjoyed hearing her soft crisp voice.

I finally got released from my seat and i immediately jumped off of it and looked around for her, she was there i could see her, i walked towards her she looked back and with her hypnotizing smile she waited for me my heartbeats were getting louder as i got closer to her my feet were floating  barely touching the floor and the silly dumb smiling for no apparent reason queen started showing on my once grumpy face. In the few steps i was taking towards her i was thinking

"She is gorgeous, oh she is gorgeous. how i'll greet her i want to hug her, no no inappropriate no what about a kiss of course no dummy..."
I was still figuring out my move when she already grabbed my arm and kissed my cheek i looked into her eyes and i could see myself through those beautiful black dreamy daring eyes, i could see myself somehow a 100 years old sitting by her side and laughing back at what happened to us in Bangkok and how sexy she was underneath her wet white dress...

I asked

- what are you doing here trolley doll?

- Emm working! Grumpy queen.

-what are the chances, you flew me here and now taking me back?

-No room for chances with me my personal photographer, oh, what happened to those pictures you took the other day?

-i have them, you wanna check'em out?

-Sure, some day after work.

She winked i winked back and went back dancing to my seat, there it is people, she said i'll see her some day after work this won't be the last time again i don't have to wander too far from here again but really what are the chances....

Though i was a bit sleepy i didn't let myself fall asleep i wanted to save as much of her features in my memory as i possibly humanly could and she, she didn't miss a chance to give me just what i was longing for. Every time she pass by she either smile or wink or give me a gentle tap on the shoulder...

The "who is this girl" question kept on pumping out between my thoughts, seriously though who is she, the way she behaves make her hard to read, though half what she says sound flirtatious to me her moves her looks seem like she's dragging me into her orbit but then what if its only in my head, what if she's just being friendly maybe it's the straight people way of being friendly the hell would i know...

Since my last brief romance with a confused straight collage girl i made sure i stayed away from that... i mean don't get me wrong i have nothing against sraight people but i love my unicorn rainbow land, am comfortable there and there i shall forever stay...

So what if Sofia is just a very very nice attractive straight girl who has no clue i am childishly crushing on her hence she is just being the amazing girl that she is?

First chance i get i'll tell her i am into girls, what? Why would you even mention that dummy? Do straight people come and tell you they're straight? Have some respect for the movement stupid. I know, okay?! i know, am not suggesting that i come out to her even though it pretty much is but just for her to know, to be careful with her moves and words around me... i really have no words to say, so you want a straight girl to think that all lesbians fall for every girl they meet so she needs to be careful and save herself? i could picture myself slapping the back of my head at that point ufff what a stupid girl i could be sometimes. Okay then smart bitchy ass voice in my head no outing myself no mentioning of it unless it come naturally i mean it's not a secret.