Chapter 3

I was sitting down with my 'hero', the one who saved me from being happy. It's akward though. I didn't want him to save me, I just wanted to die.

"Oh, so all these times you were absent was because you attempted suicide?" Percy asked. "God, are you mute or something!?" Percy yelled. "Why do you even want to die?!"

"Ever since I was young, no one liked me. When I was thirteen, I weighed 57 kg and suddenly, a boy asked me out. He was my crush but a month after that, we broke up, I found out that it was a dare from his friends and then he gained some money in the end," I said. "I was so fat that I ALWAYS got bullied so I stopped eating and I fainted twice that year and so my parents decided to move, they told me it would be better, they lied. Then, I attempted suicicde for a few times and my parents moved me again. " I continued.

I paused for one second.

"Then I did the same thing and we moved again, here, Ever since I was young, the day I started school, I didn't talk to any students. I didn't feel the need to. They were all so cruel, I hated everyone," I said.

"YOU TALKED!" Percy exclaimed. Don't laugh at his cuteness Eloise, don't! I laughed. "And you laughed," Percy smiled. 

I stood up and realized what I was doing was wrong. "I thought you said I was weird?" I said, not looking at him. "You're not so bad actually," he smiled.

---

I walked into school and thought about what happened with Percy last night.

"Aw, weird girl got mad yesterday and didn't show up after that!" a group of girls yelled at me. 

"She probably went to cry or something," some basketball players made a crying face.

I walked faster and saw Percy making out with another girl by my locker. I opened my locker and got my books out. Suddenly, Ally came to him and slapped him.

"Wha--what?!" Percy yelled. "I thought you loved me?" Ally cried. "Awww, don't cry. You'll find someone better," Percy smiled and then continued making out with the other girl.

Ally walked away angrily,

Wow, Percy is such a player. When will her ever stop that and finally date a girl properly. Wait, NEVER. This is why I don't talk to this type of people.

----

I sat at a table in the cafeteria, alone, as usual. "Hi, can I sit here?" the new girl, Ashley, asked. I nodded.

"So..Why do people call you the 'weird girl?" Ashley asked. I stared at her for a second and continued munching on my food. "Oh..I'm sorry, I didn't know you were mute.." she said.

"WHAT?! I AM NOT MUTE YOU ASSHOLE!" I thought to myself.

"Don't bother talking to her, she's mute" Percy said, sitting next to me. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "I know, I just found out," Ashley said.

"Dude, you're sitting here? With her?" his team mates asked, pointing to me. "Oh come on Kevin, you still owe her that apology though," Percy said. They sat at the table and stared at me, wondering what I did to Percy.

I stood up and grabbed my tray but Percy pulled me back to my seat. 

"What are you guys sitting here for? This is MY table," I said to them, emotionless. "Oh my god! SHE SPOKE!" the boys jumped up and down, not beleiving what they heard. 

"What? I can't talk?" I looked at them.

Ashley choked on her food, "You lied to me?". "I didn't even say I was mute," I said.