Chapter 6

• Dedicated to All my readers <3

I was hoping yesterday was just a dream. I had never fallen in love in 3 years and that feeling feels great. That feeling when you have friends and all.

I got out of my house, wanting to walk to school until I saw Percy's car,

He rolled down the window and said, "I'm not going to let you walk to school, Eloise".  I laughed and got in.  "You really have to get a car cause I'm lazy to wait for your here for 10 minutes," Percy joked. 

"Do your parents know about me?" Percy asked. "I wanted to talk to my mum about this but..she's still mad at me," I said. "I know you're probably wondering why I love you," Percy smiled.

"I always had," I said. "You're beautiful and you're funny. The first time is saw you.." Percy said as we both got out of the car. I walked towards him as people stared at us and pointed at us. 

"You have to get use to this," Percy laughed. "The news spread fast huh?" I laughed.  

As we walked to school, Ashley jumped excitedly in front of me. "Why didn't you tell me?" Ashley asked happily. 

"We'll all end up alone anyways," I said. "You really think that?" Percy asked. I just kept quiet.

"I won't allow that, promise,"

-------

After school.

I walked to my locker and saw Kevin and Ashley making out. "Ew," I said. Ashley lightly pushed Kevin away and took a step back. "Sorry. Want to hang out today?" Ashley asked.

Suddenly, a pair of hands hugged my waist and lifted me up in the air, causing me to giggle. "I'm sorry but she's taken for the day," Percy said.  

"Where are we going?" I asked as Percy put me down. "Picnic," Percy smiled while raising a picnic basket. "Where did you even get the basket and food?" I asked curiously. "Long story, come on lets go," Percy walked towards the car park.

I quickly put my books in the locker and ran after him. 

---

We reached the park and we set the mat near a shady tree. I opened the basket quickly as I was very hungry. I grabbed whatever I touched first and I pulled out my hand, with a sandwich.

I took a big bite and swallowed. "Woah, slow down," Percy said as he confiscated my sandwich. "My sandwich!" I said sadly with my mouth full. "Don't eat with your mouth full, Eloise," Percy laughed. 

Percy took out a medium sized bottle of orange juice and poured it into two plastic cups. I swallowed  my food and drank the juice. I lied down on the mat and looked at Percy.

The sun shined on him like he was an angel. "What?" Percy smiled. "You look like an angel," I said. 

Was he the one? The perfect guy?

Percy lied down on the mat next to me and looked at me. "All I wanted was you," Percy said as he held my hand. "Is these the words you say to every girl?" I asked. "You're different, Eloise. Oh look, you have some orange juice here," Percy said as he touched the tip of my lip.

Then, he leaned in to kiss me.

 "Gotcha," he said as he pushed me lightly. I laughed and looked into his blue eyes. "You have really beautiful eyes you know," I said. 

I sat up and so did he. "Lets forget about the picnic, come over to my house and meet my parents?" Percy smiled slightly. That always worked, it made him look so charming.

"Yeah, sure," I smiled back.  

---

We walked in and his mum appeared. "Percy, who is this?"  Mrs.Anderson looked at me and smiled. "This is my urm.." Percy stammered. "Girlfriend," he whispered. 

"And your name is..?" Mrs.Anderson asked. "Eloise," I smiled. "Oh..THE Eloise," Mrs.Anderson said. 

I raised my eyebrow and followed them to the dining room. I took a seat next to Mrs.Anderson while Percy stood beside her. "How did you guys get together?" she asked. "Can I tell her, Eloise?" Percy asked.

I knew I was going to be embarassed but I nodded.

"I saved her from jumping off the school roof," Percy stammered. "Eloise! Why did you do that? Percy told me all about you ever since you transfered to this school. Did you know why saved you?" Mrs.Anderson asked. 

He told his mum about me? I shook my head.

"He told me your were gorgeous and that it was love at first sight. Remember there was one time he tried to talk to you on your first day but you just stared at him and ran away. He knew you could talk but you had problems and that day, he promised me he would make you talk again and smile," Mrs.Anderson smiled. 

I didn't think anyone would even like me. "Mum, stop it. She doesn't need to know," Percy said with red cheeks. 

"But after a few days of staring at you in class, he noticed that you didn't like anyone so why would you like him? He gave up and forgot his promise. A month ago, he told me he was forced to call you 'weird girl' and he could notice you were hurt and he didn't want to do it anymore but his keeps forcing him. He still loved you even though he gave up," Mrs.Anderson reached out for my hand on the table and held it tightly. 

"And he kept the promise," she whispered.

*Author's note: I know this chapter is kind of broing :/ Comment and vote please :D Also, share on other websites and I will LOVE you, really <3 <3