Chapter 9 -short-

I walked to school and once I was at the entrance I saw Percy and he saw me. I turned around and walked back, wanting to go in by the back door.

"Eloise! Eloise!" Percy yelled my name. He caught up with me and grabbed my hand. 

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled, shaking his hand off. People started to stare.

"Can we talk about this? You were crying and your sister told me that you wouldn't come out. I got worried so I called you but you didn't answer," Percy said.

"There's nothing to talk about," I said. "Everybody makes mistakes, Eloise! I'm sorry for not being so perfect!" Percy yelled, shaking me.

I was shocked and tears formed in my eyes. I shook his hands off again and walked to class.

---

After school, I quickly walked out but I could hear Percy shouting my name. Then, it started to rain. 

"Shit," I whispered to myself. Then a car horned. I turned around and saw Percy's car. Percy got out of his car and walked towards me. 

"I'm sorry I made you cry," Percy whispered. I looked at him and slapped him.

"You jerk. 8 months ago you promised me that you wouldn't treat me like how you treated Ally and all the other girls and for 8 months I really trusted you but then..You're just like normal boys," I said. "What is that supposed to mean?" Percy asked. "Boys are jerks," I said angrily.

"Well.. I'm sorry I made such a STUPID promise to you and I'm sorry you were so STUPID to trust me!" Percy yelled. I started to cry and ran home. I locked the door behind me and leaned my body on the door.

"I love you, Percy..I love you," I cried.