Chapter 13

The guy who changed me was gone and I still couldn't accept it. If he really is gone, why do I keep seeing him then? I miss you, Percy.

"Why did you want me to meet you here?" I asked Freddie while I was leaning on the door of his car. "We are going to somewhere fun," Freddie smiled deviously. I laughed. 

--

"Welcome to 'Ze Fun World!'!" Freddie yelled as he tried to find a parking spot. We bought tickets and he ran in, grabbing my hand. He was like a little child. He looked just like Percy whenever Percy was with me.

First, we took the rollercoaster with loops. I hugged onto Freddie tightly as the rollercoaster started to move. I was scared, How I wished Percy could spend this day with me. 

"Woah!!!!" Freddie shouted when the rollercouaster went down a slope. I just screamed. "Freddie, I hate you for making me ride this with you!" I shouted. 

When we got off, I was so dizzy that I hugged onto a pole to support myself from falling. "Haha! Come on, Eloise!" Freddie shouted happily. 

He pulled me to the spining cups and said, "TADA!". "No, no. I'm going to die if I ride that," I said, looking pale. "No!" Freddie said excitedly. 

In a blink of an eye, I was in a cup with Freddie. "Wait.. what? How did I get here?" I asked myself. "MAAAAAGIC," Freddie said a in crazy way. 

"Are you okay? Cause I think you need to go to the mental hospital," I said. "I'm just happy you came here with me, its my first time here," Freddie smiled.

 As the cups started to spin I talked. "How much is my mum paying you to help me forget about Percy?" I asked. "Your mum didn't pay me. Your mum told me about it and I offered to help," Freddie smiled. Then, the cups spinned faster. "GET ME OFF THIS THING NOW!" I screamed until the end of the ride. Freddie deviously laughed until he shed tears.

"Oh you're funny, Eloise," Freddie said as he wiped away the tears. 

Then, we saw a photo booth. "Oh that's cute. Since we're going to be little kids for the day, lets try that," Freddie said. "You're a little kid EVERYDAY," I rolled my eyes and nodded. 

At the first photo, he put his arm on my shoulder and we smiled casually. On the second photo, we stuck out our tongues like little kids. On the third one, Freddie pretended to kiss me as his lips were a few centimeteres away from my cheek and I made the suprised face. On the fourth photo, we pulled our nose up so that we looked like pigs. 

When we looked at the photos, we couldn't stop laughing. Freddie tore the strip into half and gave half to me and kept the other for himself. 

Then, we walked past a game stall. "Percy once told me that he would win me a bear from a themepark one day," I smiled. "I'll do it for him then," Freddie smiled as he gave some change to the staff.

To win this game, you had to throw rings into bottles. 6 rings are given to you and you have to get at least 2 rings to win the game.

Freddie tried and tried but he used up all his six rings. "I'll try one more time," Freddie gave some more change to the staff.  

At the first try, he missed. At the second try, he got it in. And he missed all of it until the 6th try when  the ring got in again. "Yes!" Freddie screamed in victory. He chosed a green stuffed dinosaur for me and handed it to me.

"Sorry, there was no bears,'" Freddie said. "Thank you," I said. "For what?" Freddie asked. "For the awesome day and the dino.. I have to head home now," I said, walking away. "I'll send you home," Freddie grabbed my hand.

I nodded.

----

I got in my house and invited Freddie in. As I put my bag down on the coffee table, I saw Elle sitting on the sofa. I looked at her and ran up to my room, hurt. "Hey, hey what happened," Freddie came into my room, closing the door.

I turned my head around to look at him. Freddie was suprised to see me in tears. "Eloise.." Freddie said slowly. 

"No! Don't pity me! Just go away..please," I cried. "You really loved him huh?" Megan, my sister, asked. I nodded. 

The door opened and Mum stood there. Mum took a few steps towards me. "Why is that bitch here?!" I yelled. Freddie's eyes widened as he heard me. "She was the reason we fought, the reason he died!" tears streamed down my face. 

"All I wanted was to be loved.. Was that wrong?" I whispered.

My body fell to the grown, having me on my knees, looking to the floor. "I know you hate me but.." Elle said. I didn't know that she was at the door. I took my pillow and interrupted her by throwing it at her face. "Get out..NOW!" I yelled in anger.

"All of you, just get out of my room," I whispered. I felt that I was crazy and I had to go for treatment.

As everyone went out, I locked the door and leaned against it. "My death was an accident," Percy said. I looked up and saw him sitting on my bed. "I don't believe you," I said. "I was just stressed and I didn't focus on the road but only kept thinking about you.." Percy said softly.

I closed my eyes to try to calm myself down and when I opened them, Percy was gone. "I was the killer, I know it," I said to myself. 

"THE DEATH WAS AN ACCIDENT, ELOISE!" Percy yelled. I looked up and he was there again. I got out of my room and went into the living room. Elle looked as if she was crying and Freddie leaned on the wall, feeling confused. Mum sat next to Elle on the sofa, comforting her. 

"Why are you here?" I asked Elle. Elle wiped her tears and stood up. "I came to apologize," she said softly. "I'll forgive you if you can make his heart beat again," I said. "Eloise, you know I can't do that," Elle took a fe steps forward. "Leave my house now, Elle. I hate you so just.. leave and never come back," I said, looking at the floor. 

Elle opened the door and left. 

I felt like just running away from this nightmare and be together with Percy again. "Somebody want to tell me what's going on?" Freddie said. "You don't need to help my mum anymore, I'm fine. You don't need to care about me anymore," I said. 

"I'm not helping your mum. I'm helping you, you need help," Freddie said. "You th-think I'm cr-crazy?" I stammered. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL," I yelled. "I'm sorry for what I said," Freddie said. 

When I heard Freddie say sorry, I remembered that I never got to forgive Percy.