Chapter 11

I sat in class and looked at Ms Darbus' writing on the chalk board. 

"Percy, what do you think?" Ms Darbus looked at Percy. I turned around and he looked at me. I quickly turned away.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't listening," Percy said. "Pay attention class," Ms Darbus said. The bell rang and I walked to my locker.

I turned around and I saw Percy making out with Ally. "I miss you," Percy said. "I knew it, you didn't really love that Eloise girl did you?" Ally said. I slammed my locker door shut and ran out. 

Percy walked past me, turned around for a second to look at me and continued walking. "Hey Percy!" I yelled. "What do you want?" Percy asked. 

Then, I slapped him. "You asked another girl out the first day we broke up?" I said sadly. "We were broken up!" Percy threw his hands in the air.

"SO WHAT? It hurts," I said with a crack in my voice. Percy looked at me and then to the floor. 

"What did you expect? I loved you and just because we broke up does not mean you could just turn it off like that," I walked away, crying. "Eloise!" Percy yelled.t

---

DING DONG!

I opened the door and found Percy standing there. I closed the door back but Percy pushed it back open and came in.

"I'm sorry," Percy said. "Well..Sorry is not enough," I said. "I can't do it anymore! Everyone's life is better without me, just move on," Percy yelled.

"You say it like its an easy thing to do," I whispered. "Yeah, its hard for STUPID people!" Percy yelled.

"I wish you never saved me from jumping off the school roof, I wish I never met you," I said angrily.

"I wish you just died!" I yelled. Percy bit his lip with tears in his eyes.

"Fine, I will try my best," Percy said. I slapped him and said, "I never want to see you again!".

"Sure, I'll be dead anyways," Percy said as he walked out. "AND NEVER COME BACK!" I yelled loudly before I shut the door.

----

I sat on the sofa with Mum and my sister and suddenly a emergency news came up. 

"Hello everyone, this is Reporter Kacey and an aciddent had just occured infront of the mall, both drivers are found but the ambulance are on their way. 

Then, it showed a live footage of the place. The car looked very familiar! IT LOOKED LIKE PERCY'S CAR..

"Mum, drive me there, I think that's Percy's car..Mum, please," I cried. Mum drove me there and I quickly got out and ran to the crime scene.

I walked towards the car and found Percy's body at the front of his car. "PERCY!" I yelled. I ran towards his bloody body and hugged it. 

"Percy.. I didn't mean it," I cried. "I didn't mean what I said.."

Mum pushed the crowd and looked at me. "Mum.." I looked at her, wiping away my tears. The ambulance came and they put the drivers onto the stretcher and Mum and I followed the ambulance.

After an hour, we finally got to visit Percy at the ward. "Doctor.." I said to the doctor as I walked in.

"He's still breathing but.. we can't confirm you that he will live. I'm sorry," the doctor said as he walked out. 

 I saw Mrs Anderson sitting on the stool, hugging her husband, crying. When she saw me, she walked out to give me some privacy. Mum left too and shut the door behind her. 

"Don't leave me, please," I cried. Percy's eyes twitched and it opened. "Percy.." I whispered. "I'm so so sorry, I'm a jerk but I love you," Percy said. 

"I'm wrong for you.." Percy continued. "I don't care," I whispered.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! The heart rate monitor beeped continuosly at a fast rate. Percy's eyes widened and he breathed in and out.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP. "NOOO!" I yelled. 

2 days later..

Mum had gone to his funeral yesterday but I didn't tag along. Instead, today I'm going alone. I wore my black dress and black heels. I took a cab there and bought a bunch of roses from a pushcart near the graveyard. 

"Percy Anderson, we will miss you," I read the epitaph. 

As I laid the roses down, I started to cry. Then, I saw Percy sitting on the grass. He bit his lip and looked at me.

"I'm sorry," He mouthed. "What am I supposed to do now?" I looked onto the grass.  

I walked away while Percy watched me go.

----

1 week later...

I've not been talking anymore, not even to Ashley or Kevin.  I've been visiting the graveyard everytime after school and I keep seeing Percy everywhere when he's not even alive! I couldn't do this anymore, now I finally had the reason to die.

I got to the school rooftop when every student left the building. I told my mum I went to spend time with my friends at school. All I want is to die and live peacefully with Percy.. I jumped and my body was floating in the air. I looked up and saw someone grabbing my hand. I couldn't see he or she's face due to the bright sunlight.

Could it be.. PERCY?!