Chapter 15

I closed my locker and went home. 

I came in and threw my bag on the sofa. When I went to the kitchen, Mum and.. Elle was there. 

"Seriously?" I frowned and walked out of the kitchen. "Eloise! Listen to what Elle has to say! I don't want you to act like this anymore!' Mum yelled.

"You mean love Percy?" I said with watery eyes. "Please, Eloise. I didn't kiss him, he kissed me. Don't hate me," Eloise said. Wait what? So that's going to make me feel better?

"I know, I'm sorry. Its just, I just wish he hadn't died," I covered my face while I cried. 

"Can we be friends again? I really felt guilty about what happened," Elle rubbed my back to make me feel better.  I turned my head slightly and saw Percy. "Forgive her, please. I wish I hadn't died too. I'm so so sorry," Percy said like as if he was crying.

"Sure," I smiled slightly to Elle. "Thank you," Elle hugged me. 

"Stay strong."

"You two are just a perfect couple," Ashley smiled. 

---

I was walking home from school when Freddie walked with me because he wanted to know the story about Elle. "And then he died," I finished off the story. 

We were walking at a quiet area where there are only around 5-15 people. 

"Hand me your money," a guy whispered to my ear. I swear I felt a knife at my back. Freddie turned around and noticed. 

"I don't have any money," I said, I was about to cry. "Just hand me your money," he whispered in an angry tone. "I don't have any money, really," I could feel tears filling my eyes. 

"Do you want me to call the cops?" Freddie asked the guy. The guy got the knife of my back and made a cut on Freddie's hand. "ARGH!" Freddie shouted in pain. "Hand me your money or the girl dies," the guys said, putting back the knife on my back. My heart pounded fast.

"I can see in your eyes that she means alot to you," the guy said. "Fine," Freddie handed his money and the guy got away. "Shouldn't we call the cops?" I asked worriedly. "Its fine, I don't want to cause any problems," Freddie smiled.

I hugged him and said thank you for saving my life. "Come back to my house and I'll do something with that cut on your hand. Its quite deep," I said, looking at the blood that was oozing out. 

We quickly got to my house and I took out my first aid kit. "Quick," Freddie tried to not scream, his face was getting red. The cut was deep and long. I applied the medicine on his hand and put a bandage there. 

He cared for me..