Chapter Thirteen Point Five

"Marinette, you should really talk to him," Tikki said from her spot on Marinette's desk. The young girl just continued her stitching. Each time the sharp needle poked through the fabric, she was dangerously close to puncturing her own fingers with each aggressive stitch. Tikki watched as the dress Marinette was making be sewn together.

Her room was messy. Not that that wasn't unusual these past couple of days. She usually prided herself on her organizational skills, i.e. her chart she use to have with Adrien's schedule on it.  But right now, it looked like a tornado had landed inside a fabric shop with all the different colored and patterned cloths that were strewn every where. She even had a white roll that was printed with pink and magenta flowers hanging off the side of her loft bed. Not even her parents dared to enter her room.

"Marinette," Tikki tried again, this time floating in front of her holder to catch her attention. This time, the pig-tailed girl put down her dress and needle, letting out a dejected sigh before facing Tikki.

"I know. But I can't."

"Well why not?" Tikki questioned.

"Because, Tikki."

"'Because' is not a reason, Marinette." She scolded.

"Because he knew I had a crush on Adrien before I went to the Avatar, and yet he still went on with it. And that hurts. A lot."

~~~~~

"Hello?"

"Alya! Thank god, I really need to talk to you!"

"Adrien? What's up?"

"I need your help with Marinette." Adrien answered with a hopeful voice.

"... Go on..."

A short in between chapter! This is what happened a few hours after Adrien's night in the last chapter. Tell me what you think!

Until next time, peace!