To Kill A Robin

Bad.

Bad bad bad this was very bad.

Daniel paced up and down his hotel room, muttering curses to himself. His phone sat on the messy bed, still open to the last coversation he'd had.

With David, of course.

It was a fairly normal exchange, just asking how the each other's day went, and seeing if they could meet up soon.

So why the hell was his face so red?
Now Daniel wasn't a moron, he knew what flustered was, but why? What changed that made him so genuinely excited to see David?

He had a fairly good idea, but would rather not acknowledge it. But after pacing for upwards of 20 minutes, Daniel had to give in.

He was catching feelings for David.

And who could blame him? David was the sweetest guy he'd ever met! Gentle, patient, optimistic, not to mention that his partner's physical and emotional wellbeing always came first!

Daniel pulled at his hair, groaning. David was the perfect boyfriend! That fact infuriated the blond more than anything. It was his fault though, he'd let it get this far.

Frankly, he should've skipped town the minute he realized David was a murderer.

But did he?

No, of course he didn't, because Daniel enjoyed the thrill of danger. "Goddammit!" He yelled, slamming his fist against the wall as hard as he could.

The pain helped clear his head a little, and he finally sat down on the bed, rubbing the injured hand. "What do I do now?" He wondered aloud.

His fingers itched. His neck twitched. And his body was wracked with jitters. God, he really needed to do something. Kill something.

A soft thump echoed in the tiny room as Daniel hopped to his feet. He buttoned down his white shirt, revealing a grey tank top and changed his white pants out for black jeans. Fixing his hair in the mirror and cleaning his hands, Daniel grinned.

When he felt that he looked presentable enough, he left the hotel room with nothing but a wallet, his keys, and his knife.

The walk to Muffin Topz wasn't far, and he knew the way. In this tiny town, it was the easiest place to pick up drunk men and women and slaughter them. So many people came and went that nobody would question it if a few disappeared off the map.

As he pushed open the door, a rush of warm air, loud music, and the smell of alcohol assaulted his senses. Ugh. He cracked his neck and walked to the bar, ordering the first item he saw on the menu. It was some sort of martini, but that was the least of his worries.

A man took a seat next to him, and Daniel analyzed the dude. Tall, white, purple hair, decently muscular. He noted how the man hunched a little, like he was trying to hide, and how his pale eyes looked around nervously.

This guy had probably been dragged here by his friends, Daniel decided. Forcing a pleasant and open smile, Daniel nudged him. "Heya! You don't look too happy to be here, friends forced you?" Purple, as Daniel named him in his mind, looked up. "Huh? Oh, yea. This isn't exactly my scene." Purple laughed sheepishly.

"I can tell! I'm Daniel by the way, lovely to meet you!" He stuck out his hand, grinning as the other shook it. "Nice to meet you! I'm Robin." Ah, Robin was his name. "Well Robin, mind if I keep you company for awhile?"

The two chatted well into the night. He learned many unnecessary details about Robin, but that didn't matter. Because finally, the man yawned. "Yikes, you look tired. Hows about you and I ditch this place and head to a cafe? It'll be a bit quieter there." Suggested Daniel, offering a gentle smile.

Robin nodded, rubbing his eyes. "That sounds amazing right now Daniel, I'll just text my friends that I'm leaving." The blond nodded eagerly, getting out of his seat and leaving the bar with Robin. They walked down the street, chattering idly.

Eventually they came up to Daniel's car. The two began to pass right by but Daniel stopped. "Hold on, this is my car. I just have to grab something from inside, can you wait there?" Robin nodded, rubbing his arm and looking shyly away as Daniel bent down to look in the glove compartment.

Poor guy was flustered, how cute. A smile pulled on his cheeks as he found what he was looking for. Checking to find the streets deserted, he stood up and turned to Robin. "Sweet dreams!" "Wha-" Before he could say anything, Daniel yanked the man in and covered his mouth with a cloth. The cholorform worked it's magic and Robin was out like a light.

He gently settled the man into the passenger side of his car, hopping into the driver's side and speeding off.

The drive took them a little ways out of town, to an old cabin that belonged to a woodsman. At least, Daniel assumed it did. The place was abandoned now, perfect for him.

Finding Robin to weigh rather little, he carried the man and a bag of things up the porch steps and into the empty living room.

In the middle of the barren space stood a single chair. Daniel set Robin down, pulling off his hoodie and shirt. Those would only get in the way of his knife. He finished by tying the other's ankles to the chair and wrists together behind it.

Pulling his knife out of the bag, Daniel sat on the ground and waited for Robin to wake up.

This was gonna be so much fun.

While sitting there, he had time to think. Mostly about David. What was he to do about these gross feelings that plauged him? There was no clear course of action he could take, and he knew that it hurt David whenever he was nervous or afraid around the redhead.

He didn't want to make David upset, it hurt his heart in ways that he absolutely hated. Thankfully, before he could delve any deeper into those thoughts, Robin stirred.

"H-huh? Wha-? Where am I?" Trying to straighten up, Robin seemed to realize that he couldn't move. His eyes darted up to meet Daniel's, full of fear. "Daniel? What's going on?"

Gleefully smiling, the blond hopped to his feet. "Well Robin, you're in an abandoned cabin with your legs tied to a chair, facing a man with a knife in his hand who brought you here with a mysterious bag of stuff. What do you think that means?" A sharp crack echoed around the musty cabin as Daniel jerked his head to the side.

Dread filled the face of the male in front of him. Ah, now he got it. "P-please no, I'll give you whatever you want! J-just don't hurt me please!"

Daniel laughed, enjoying how Robin flinched. "I don't want anything from you. You're going to be my little punching bag for a while, isn't that fun?"

Tears dripped down Robin's pale cheeks. There was no way he was getting out, he knew that.

Daniel walked to his bag of things, reaching inside and pulling out a pair of pliers. Turning to Robin, he grinned, blue eyes glinting with only malice.

"So darling, let's get started!"

(Ayyyy a Daniel centric chapter! Part two of this chapter will be the same, but I'm splitting it up because the next chapter will contain incredibly graphic torture and murder of a young man. Maybe. Because y'ALL LOVE HIM APPARENTLY JESUS CHRIST So um... yea. He'll also realize some more things about his feelings for David!! ;D

Also Ps, Robin is actually the oc of my friend ChillLemon or CoffeeRatt because??? I'm awful lmao. See y'all! -ssankirtana)