Fluttering Lashes

David picked up the poster slowly, looking at the picture. A young man with pale skin and bright eyes greeted him. He noticed the soft purple hair and toothy grin. Kid couldn't have been older than 18, and had apparently gone missing recently.

"What's this?" David asked, holding up the paper. Daniel glanced at it for a moment. Keeping his eyes on the road intently he sighed. Then giggled. "No one important. Just found the poster on the ground." While it was highly unlikely that was the whole truth, David left it. It really wasn't worth the effort, he decided. And frankly he didn't want to know either.

He set the post down and lapsed back into comfortable silence. Eventually the two reached town and Daniel opened the car door for David. The two had a wonderful time! Of course they did, David thought, he was with Daniel!

After wandering around town for a few hours and just generally goofing off, the two decided to get dinner. Thought David tried to rush through his affair. The waitress had been flirting with him, and Daniel's expression was getting dangerous. Thankfully though, a crisis was averted.

The two left the restaurant, and David gave Daniel a long kiss. That certaintly got rid of his grumpy mood fast. With a brightened attitude, he lead David to a nearby ice cream shop. As the two ate their sweet treats and walked hand in hand down the streets, David decided that tonight had been really nice!

Daniel turned to David as he tossed his now empty cone. "Listen, David. I wasn't sure if I should ask this but... It's worth a try." David tossed his cone as well. What on earth could Daniel want to tell him?

"Well. We've been on dates, we've kissed. But there's still... something. So I suppose what I want to say is-" he leaned in closer, now whispering in the redhead's ear. "Would you like to come back home with me? I could show you a thing or two~"

What did that mean? David was bewildered for a second. Then it clicked. Oh. Oh. The counselor's eyes went wide and he turned an adorable shade of dark pink. "Oh my..." was his quiet reply. Daniel chuckled lowly and David knew he couldn't refuse.

Despite the fact that he knew the trip to Daniel's hotel took 15 minutes, it felt like no time at all before the two were heading up the stairs and into Daniel's room. Poor guy hardly had a chance to look around the room before he was being pushed against the bedroom door, and Daniel seemed to tower over him.
-SMUT STARTS HERE, THERE WILL BE ANOTHER REMINDER WHEN IT'S OVER-
"Have you ever done this before~?" The blond asked, cupping David's face. "N-no not really." He shyly admitted. "Well then, I'll make sure this is a night to remember." Before David could answer, the blond kissed him.

It started sweet, but turned harsh and demanding. Daniel growled as he pulled away, moving to David's neck instead. The redhead gasped sharply as he felt Daniel begin to suck on the soft skin there, and instantly melted into his arms.

But Daniel was also surprisingly gentle. He never pressed David to go too fast or to move through. He was rather content to just leave hickeys on David. Slowly he pressed his thigh between David's legs, and he let out a soft moan.

With a soft whimper David moved his hips against it, pleasure suddenly spiking and sending blood running far away from his head. Daniel took notice and grinned mischievously. Slowly he pressed his leg in harsher, and David gasped. "Ah~!"

Daniel's blue eyes flashed and his gaze grew hungrier. He had to hear that noise again. His fingers curled around the hem of David's shirt and suddenly it was off. Daniel's teeth moved to David's collar bone, nipping and sucking playfully on the freckled skin.

The redhead threaded his fingers through Daniel's hair, and he gasped softly. He was far too shy to do anything, and figured Daniel knew what he was doing. Slowly the blond lead him to the bed, pushing him against the soft mattress.