Chapter 1

Lily POV:

Today is just another dreadful day. To school I go. I'm new and now I'm a junior and jade is a sophomore. Thank goddess I have someone to walk into the new school with but it doesn't last long when we have to go our separate ways. I go to my locker and open it up it took me two try's god I probably look so stupid. And I'm already getting looks cause I'm new yeah that doesn't really help with the anxiety.

Just as I close my locker I look to my right to see a boy leaning against the locker next to mine staring at me with a smirk. I jump a little. Only making his smirk grow more. He opens his mouth and says, "hi I'm Daniel, you must be the new girl lily?" "Y-yes" I reply nearly shaking. God why do I have to be so damn socially akaward. "Great I will be showing you around to your classes today!" He says. I just nod and follow him to first hour it was American government. I follow him in and he makes his way to 4 other boys while I head to the back corner of the classroom. I watch him and the other guys and it hits me like a train they are the why don't we boys that my sister is oh so in love with. Jack, Daniel, Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach. Oh shit wait till jade hears about this she's always had a thing for jack. I always found them all cute but liked Jonah the best.  Idk why Jonah there was always something in his eyes something deeper that he didn't share and idk I guess I liked that about him.

Class ends and the day goes by slowly I share a few classes with each of them. All day I follow around Daniel from class to class but never did I mention why don't we but I mean most of the time we didn't talk.

Finally it was time for lunch and thank god I had that with jade there is no one else I'd rather eat lunch with. We go through the cafeteria and get spaghetti. I lead the way to our table and as we are passing the why don't we boys zach stands up knocking me forward into Jonah, plate first. The spaghetti flys across his face down his white shirt. He looks so pissed his eyes narrow and become dark shooting bullets through me. Luckily not many people have noticed. Jonah yells, "GOD DAMNIT YOU STUPID BITCH WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" I don't say anything I don't even open my mouth I just tremble as tears are about to fall from my eyes but I was not about to let anyone do me cry. I hear the other four boys laughing and taking pictures and Jonah quickly turns his head and shoots them a look. They immediately drop their heads and quit talking. As soon as they do jonahs attention is back on me still looking furious with steam coming out of his ears. I open my mouth and a little louder than a whisper I mumble, "I'm so sorry. Someone bumped into me it was an accident. I'm really really sorry." His look doesn't change "whatever. You did this on purpose. Now get out of my face before I make you wish you had!" I quickly grab jade and scurry off to an empty table and sit down facing towards the boys.

Jade starts talking " oh. My. God. That was why don't we that was jack Zach Jonah Corbyn and Daniel "I replied, "yeah... it was. I was gonna tell you later I have class with them." "Oh my god you are so lucky!" She whisper/ yells. "Yeah.... so lucky." I trail off whispering to myself.

I look back over to where the boys are sitting. Jonah has already changed and is all clean. Jonah is glaring at me. The rest of the boys are just talking and not paying attention. I swallow in fear. He raises his finger to his neck and slides it while mouthing " you're dead". I swallow again im fear nearly shaking. He notices and a smirk grows on his face. I quickly get up and leave the cafeteria and just go straight to my locker to get my things for my next class PE.

Jonahs pov:

As soon as I mouthed "you're dead" she was scared I could tell. And that made me kinda smile. She quickly got up moments later and left. I turn back around to the boys. Zach says, "bro that was so funny the way the spaghetti hit your face!" He giggles. Anger grows inside of me and shows on my face as I clench my fist together. "No it wasn't and we have to get her back for what she has done. Stupid bitch has made a fool out of me."  I say to the boys. Daniel replies, "yeah I don't want to hurt her... I know we always mess with the new students, but I don't wanna mess with lily." I think to my self is he fucking serious this bitch is gonna pay. " you are either with or against me and boy you don't want to be against me" I reply. He just nods and looks disappointed. With that we get up to go to PE.