Chapter 8

Lily POV:

Yesterday was pretty good considering, but today Jonah said I was getting a beating whatever though I'm used to it. I shouldn't be but I am. I get ready as usual and make my way to school. There standing are my 3 bullies. I don't even say anything I just follow them to the back of the school.

They throw me against the wall and all begin kicking and punching my stomach I hold my stomach as the numbing begins to kick in. Then Jonah does something I never expected he pulls out a knife. He holds it up towards my face and I begin to cry.

I don't know why I cried. Honestly I was ready to die. I wanted to die. I didn't want to be here anymore. And everyday killed me inside a little more.

He says, "I should kill you you ugly slut"

I did something no one expected. I took a small step forward so the point of the knife was touching my neck. I then grabbed jonahs fist holding the knife and pushed it more against my skin. At first I just nod my head yes. Then I open my mouth and shakily say because I'm crying, " just d-do it! It's okay! I want this! I can't do it anymore! Please kill me j-just kill me!" The boys jaws dropped and they stared at me shook by my action. Jonah has worry in his eye but that quickly goes away.

He smirks, "you'd like that wouldn't you?" I just nod tears still rolling down my cheeks. He replys, "then no" and with that he pulls the knife away. "FINE! IF YOU WONT I WILL!" I scream in his face and walk to my car. The boys stood there in shock sharing a look like what the hell???!

Jonahs POV:

I pulled out a knife I just wanted to scared her. But when she grabbed my hand with the knife in it and pushed it into her neck I was shook and scared. And when she begged me to kill her my heart dropped. We did this to her we broke her. And I really almost lost it when she yelled in my face "FINE IF YOU WONT I WILL!" She's gonna kill herself because of how I treat her well then I'm done. I watch her walk to her car and leave. I decided I needed to follow her to make sure she was okay.