Chapter 7

Lily pov

I was in my room just laying down I still had 45 mins till I had to go over to the why don't we house when I heard my balcony door open and in walked Jonah. He scared me and I quickly pulled the sheet over my head in attempt to hide from him. Well it failed

He walked over to my bed pulling the sheets off my head sending a little scream and then a hyperventilating me because I was having a panic attack. He just watch me for a minute as I called myself down.

He then pulled me up by the collar of my shirt till I stood right in front of him. I slowly backed away and each step I took he took one too. Until my heels hit the back of the wall and I was trapped. He stepped closer we were nearly touching. His eyes were empty and his face expressionless. I looked to my left for a way to escape and he put his arm up against the wall next to my face and then I turned to the right and he did the same. Fear struck across my face.

"What did I tell you about Jack and Daniel? I said stay away and now you are partners with them." Jonah said

"Well they asked me and I needed partners so..." I replied

"It didn't have to be them. Don't you remember that you get hurt when your with them?" He asked.

" it doesn't even matter you guys are gonna beat me anyways might as well have a reason and you don't get to control who I'm with. They make me happy I want to be with them so beat me I don't care" I spat at him

He looked pissed now, "don't worry you'll get what's coming to you soon. And don't tell them about anything we do, do you understand?"

"Yeah I haven't told anyone. No one knows that you Zack and corbyn beat me everyday." I said

He smiled and turned around and left climbing down my balcony. I never even told jade because I didn't want her image of why don't we to be forever ruined for her like it is for me.

30 minutes passed and I head next door to the boys house and knock. A very smiley Daniel opened the door. He said welcome and interlocked our fingers and dragged me through the house where the rest of the boys were. I smiled and the boys just stared. Jonah was pissed we were holding hands.

Daniel gave me a tour of the house showing me each of the boys rooms the kitchen, living room, back yard. We made our way to a room where the boys make there music.

I just smile and look at Daniel and say "so this is where the music is made?"

He smiled and nods then his face turns to confusion, "wait how did you know we make music? He questioned

"Oh did jack not tell you? I know who you all are your why don't we I've always been a fan I just never said anything. I heard you and jack singing in the nurses office and when I woke up I told him I was a fan. I just figured  he told you guys..." I replied

With that his face lit up and he dragged me back to the guys. He yelled to them, "guys lily is a fan of our music and was before she knew us!" All there faces lit up they were happy to learn I was a fan. Then Zack, Jonah and corbyns faces dropped maybe they felt bad that they bullied a fan. I just nodded and with that I looked to jack and Daniel and asked if we should get started.

We head outside and sit on the deck where I saw the boys sing a while ago. We get a lot of work done and do a lot of talking they even sang a bit it was a lot of fun. The night ended and I went back home happy and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.