Chapter 6

Lily POV:

I just woke up and I'm scared for school today. I wonder if Jonah will stop because he likes me or if it will only get worse because I denied him.

I get to school and there I see Jonah, Zack and corbyn as I make way to the front. I turn back around immediately and walk towards my car knowing he is not going to stop.

But was quickly stopped by zack and he pulled me behind the school with the other boys. They pushed me against the brick wall and they all started punching, kicking and slapping me. All the while they called me a slut. As the beating came to an end I once again became numb to the pain and my body would just flail with each kick and punch to the stomach. I was gasping for air as they knocked the wind out of me. They laughed and pushed me against the wall one last time. Jonah said, "you should kill your self you ugly slut" and with that he punched me one final time knocking me out.

That happened for two weeks straight every morning and sometimes even after school. Everyday I was called names like a slut and told to kill myself. Everything around me I became numb to. I didn't want to go in I didn't want to live this awful life anymore I have given up. I cut myself again 1 for each time they hurt me and an extra 3 for each boy. Jack and Daniel don't know and are still kind to me.

Today in first hour the teacher tells us we will be doing a lot of projects from here on out. Today we will do a group of 3 project and will work on it after school. I just sit there I don't really care about my group.

Just then I look up and see Daniel and jack standing in front of me with big smiles. They wanted to be in a group. I just nod my head and we talk about what we will do for the project. I notice that Jonah looks pissed but I don't care I already get a daily beating anyways.

The day goes by in a blur and I didn't get beat after school and I just found jade and went straight home. I was to go over to the boys in about an hour. They live right next door all 5 of them at least I think.

I was in my room just laying down I still had 45 mins till I had to go over when I heard my balcony door open and in walked....