Chapter 12

Later the same day-
Lily POV:

Daniel and I talked a lot at school. I really like him and I think he likes me. Well he did kinda ask me out so I'd say he does. We planned to go out to dinner and bowling after. We were gonna meet later around 6 at his house. And leave from there to dinner.

I get dressed nice, but nothing to fancy since we are going bowling after. I curl my hair and add some makeup. And my highlight was popping it was gonna look so good bowling. I was ready by 5:30 so I went to jades room to talk to her.

"Hey jade!!!" I sing as I walk in her room cause I just can't contain my excitement.

"What do you want?" She said rolling over waking up from a nap.

"Just wanted to let you know I'm gonna be gone cause I'm going on a date..." I still said singing. She quickly sat up and looked at me, "and it's with DANIEL SEAVEY!" At this point we were jumping up and down on the bed together.

"YAY! How did this happen? When did this happen? Can I meet all the boys? You have to marry him so we can see the why don't we boys for the rest of our lives!" She was yelling in excitement I was cracking up.

"I gotta go I'll tell you everything later I promise." I jump off her bed and blow her a kiss as a joke.

"Nuh-uh save that for Daniel" she said as I walked out the room only making me laugh more.

I grabbed everything I needed and made my way towards my front door to walk next door to get Daniel and go.

I knock a few times and finally the door opens. Damn it's Jonah. He looked really happy to see me. "Hey lily! What are you doing here?" He questioned enthusiastically.

"Ummmm... I'm here to meet Daniel for our date." I say looking at the ground rubbing the sole of my shoe into the concrete step very nervously.

"Oh so it's okay for him to love you,but not me? Huh?" He was very angry and I could tell he didn't want to hear the answer. Lucky for me when I looked back up he was gone from the doorway and the door was wide open. Then I heard Jonah yell, "Daniel get the fucking door!"

Not much longer a very smiley Daniel was at the door. "Ready?" Is all he asked. I nod my head yes and he grabbed my hand and we made our way to his car. He drove us to a nice Italian restaurant and I got fettuccine Alfredo. Daniel got spaghetti. We sat at that restaurant for about an hour just talking and laughing and I really liked Daniel. After our meal Daniel payed. He caught me blushing a few times throughout the night and told me it was cute again only making it worse.

When we made it to the bowling alley it was nearly dead so we didn't have to worry about fans. We played two rounds and I beat Daniel so bad. I am the queen of bowling. I got like 5 strikes. Daniel was not so good, but laughed it off.

"Wow lily if I had known you would be so good and beaten me so bad I would have taken us to the movies instead. That way I wouldn't look so bad." Daniel said making me laugh.

"No this was perfect I had a lot of fun, but I warned you I was good." I reply

"I should have listened more." He said laughing.

After bowling we went back to his house. He walked me back to my front door and still no parents were home just jade.

"Thank you so much for tonight Daniel. I had so much fun." I said probably with a big cheesy smile.

He smiled that cute smile back, "no thank you for coming out with me. I had so much fun too." He got a little nervous and stuck his hands in his jean pockets, "we should do this again sometime"

"We definitely should!" I reply. I can see he relaxed a little as I said that. Before he left I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he blushed really hard, " you know you look really cute when you blush" I said as I laughed.

"Oh yeah is that so?" He asked as. He slowly backed away. Yes I nodded my head as I close the door with a big smile on my face. Ughhh I could melt right here.

I run upstairs and tell jade all about my perfect night. She was so happy for me. When I finally got back to my bedroom I fall asleep with a big smile on my face.

Jonah pov:

I can't believe this lily and Daniel? After I confess my love to her. What the hell am I supposed to do now I can't hurt them I swore I wouldn't hurt her and Daniel is family. Lily and Daniel left on their date a while ago I can't wait till they get back because that means they will no longer be together.

Daniel came back a few hours later. He looked so happy. I wanted to punch that happiness off his face so bad, but didn't I couldn't hurt Daniel. He doesn't even know I'm in love with Lily none of the guys do. He told us she kissed him on the cheek. The rest of the boys went crazy they were so happy for him I on the other hand was doing everything I could to contain my rage. Not much longer I told the boys I had to go to bed. I couldn't be near Daniel right now I want to hurt him to bad.

I couldn't get lily out of my mind all night so I went to her house and climbed her balcony. The room was dark and completely silent. I could see the moonlight hit Lily's face through the doors I left open. I admired her features for a long time before sitting next to her. I rubbed her cheek to wake her up and whispered her name. Slowly she drifted from her dreams back to reality. At first she was a little dazed and confused and then she sat up really straight.

"Jonah what the hell are you doing in my room?!" She whisper yelled.

"Lily I had to see you. Please Lily give me a chance I can make you happier than Daniel. Please Lily." I begged.

"Jonah stop I don't like you. And I never will." It breaks my heart even more every time I hear her say it. But I don't think she's trying to convince me. I think she's trying to convince herself.

"So you don't feel anything when I do this-" I lean in quickly and our lips meet they move together slowly. She was kissing back. And the feeling between us was unreal: it was perfect.

Lily pov:

"Nope I felt nothing" I lie right through my teeth. There was something there and there's no denying that no matter how badly I don't want there to be. I can faintly see his face in the moonlight. He looks hurt and disappointed, but I have to do this to make him stay away.

"Jonah I think you should leave." I say. He doesn't say anything he just gets up not looking at me at all. Makes his way out the doors and closes them behind him. I lay there in bed ugh the things that boy does to me.