Chapter 11

The next day at school:

Jonah pov:

Shit there's Lily. God she looks breath taking. Uhhh I just want to hold her to love her and for her to love me back. Why doesn't she love me? What do I have to do?

She goes to her locker and I follow from a distance. But I can no longer stay away I walk to her. Her back is to me, but I put both my arms up around her against her locker. She looks to the right then the left at my hand then slowly turns around. She looks terrified of me.

"Lily you don't have to be scared. I'm never going to hurt you again. Okay?" I pulled my hands away from the locker and embraced her in a hug. I could feel her nod her head against my chest.

I pull away from her and look her in the eye, "lily I love you and I'm never gonna hurt you again."

She squished her face together in disgust when she heard the word 'love', but let it go. I think she's realizing there is nothing she can do to make the love I have for her go away.

She lets her head hang low and then she spoke, "look Jonah thank you for not hurting me anymore, but you can't love me... I don't want you to. And I could never love you because all I do is fear you even when you say you won't hurt me I fear you. Please Jonah just forget about me and move on. Trust me you don't want me." Before I could even answer she had walked away. I can't just forget about her I could never I wasn't gonna stop till Ive won her heart, but how?

Lily pov:

I'm really tired of Jonah's bullshit. One day he's hitting me and the next he says he loves me. And a relationship like that is bound to end in disaster. I can't stand the words I love you they mean nothing and are said to much and broken to often. Jonah doesn't know what he wants he may think he wants me, but he doesn't. I don't like him at all. I fear him. I feel so weak around him.

I do like Daniel though. He's always been so kind and there for me. He makes me laugh and not many people do that. He's so beautiful and talented. I wish he liked me. I want to be with Daniel not with Jonah.

As I was walking to my second class I feel someone poke my arm. I look to my right to see a very smiley Daniel. What a coincidence. I instantly blush and look away. I hear him giggle and turn back. "What?" I ask a little mad he was laughing at me.

He raises his arms in defense, "nothing... it's just really cute when you blush that you try and hide it." That only makes me blush again and even harder. Again I look away. I can hear him through his laughter, "see... it's really cute." I look at the floor and continue walking with him to class.

As we're walking Daniel holds out his arm for me to hold onto and he leads us to first hour. As I walk in giggling still holding onto Daniel I completely forget that Jonah is in this class. I immediately let go when I saw the way he was looking at us. It's like he stopped breathing his face turned so red and he clenched his knuckles till they were white. Oh god is he gonna hurt me again he said he wouldn't, but he also told me to stay away from Daniel.

Jonah pov:

I kept waiting for lily to come to class. I know what she said but I can't forget about her I just can't. As she walks in holding Daniels arm and laughing my heart shatters. Anger consumes me and I hold my breath to keep from screaming and tearing this room and Daniel apart. I nearly pass out I didn't realize how angry I was. Well if lily wants me to forget about her consider her completely forgotten.

I know it's short and not that good sorry. I just wanted to post something for you guys.