Midnight Ride

The cove weeks after the training has started.

Astrid found Hiccup's secret place. The cove in the forest of Berk.
"Alright bud. Let's take a trip forever," Hiccup says. He then spotted her sharpen her axe on a rock. "Astrid, what are you doing here?"
"I need to know what's going on," she said getting off the rock. "No one gets as good as you right now. Are you training with someone?"
"Training..."
"Better not involve this." And she picked him up.
"This looks really bad. Okay, you got me. I've been making outfits," Hiccup said as Astrid was trying to push past him. "Go ahead drag me back to the village."
Astrid pulled his arm to the ground.
"Ow. Why would you do that?" Hiccup asked.
"That's for the lies. And this," she said dropping her axe handle on Hiccup's balls. "is for everything else."
Suddenly a roar came from across the cove. A black figure was there. A nightfury.
"Get down," Astrid said pulling Hiccup to the ground.
The dragon came to attack and Astrid got ready to attack. As the dragon pounced at her Hiccup pushed her out of the way.
"She's a friend," he said to the beast. "You scared him."
"I scared him?" Astrid shouted. "Who is him?"
"Astrid, Toothless. Toothless, Astrid," Hiccup said and Toothless growled.
"He's insane. Wait this could get him into trouble," Astrid thought and she ran towards the village.

She ran through the forest and climbed on a log. She was about to jump when something grabbed her arm and put her in the tip of the tallest tree on Berk.
"Hiccup, get me down!"
"Just hear me out."
"I am not listening to a thing you say!"
"Then I won't speak. Just let me show you. Please Astrid."
She sighed realizing that's her only way down. Hiccup held out his hand to help her up and she slapped it.
"Now get me down."
"Toothless down, gently."

He took off at an alarming speed into the clouds, dived to the ocean and splashed into the water as Hiccup was trying to calm Astrid down. Toothless spun into the clouds and went tumbling toward the rushing water.
"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Just get me off of this thing," Astrid said fearfully.
The dragon took them up to the clouds and Astrid let go of the fear.
Through the northern lights and over the lit village, Astrid can see that dragons aren't enemies.
"Okay this is amazing, he's amazing."