Dagur's Arrest.

When the twins, Snotlout and Astrid reached Outcast island, it was in total chaos. Whispering Deaths flying everywhere, Mildew fighting, Alvin and Stoick working together, Hiccup hanging from a bar and below him was Dagur, his men and Toothless.

Astrid saw Hiccup falling and Toothless catching him. They landed in the place the Berserker men are. They ran at them with their weapons raised. Stormfly fired at the men and Hiccup looked up in confusion.

"About time you got here," he said.
"Yeah and we're bringing the party," Astrid replied.

Fishlegs, Meatlug and the Screaming Death came into view. Stoick was shocked to see it.

"Why in Odin's name would your plan involve that thing?" he asked.
"Trust my on this, please dad," Hiccup said. "That Whispering Death is the Screaming Deaths mother. This may be the only chance to get rid of it."
"Alright."
"Now Fishlegs!" Astrid shouted.

"Thank you. Dragon root away," Fishlegs said.

A Whispering Death spotted the big white dragon. The dragons roared at each other. Dagur looked up at it in confusion.

"Oh, I get it. It wants it's mummy," Dagur said.

He ordered his men to wrap chains around the Whispering Death, capturing it. The Screaming Death went out of control, destroying everything in it's path.

"Dagur, no! You don't know what you're doing. You let that Whispering Death go before you destroy us all!" Hiccup shouted at him.
"Why would I do that? Hello, I'm Deranged!" Dagur said.
"Well, can't argue with logic like that. Right?" Tuff asked.

The Whispering Death roared and struggling to get loose.

"Back off, Hiccup! You know if I destroy her, that thing will take us all out!" Dagur shouted
"He's right. Everyone, back off," Hiccup said.
"Wise choice. Now, I might be interested in a trade," Dagur said.

Hiccup gave him a look.

"Oh, come on, really? You couldn't see this coming?" Dagur asked.
"Never retreat! Never surrender!" Snotlout shouted.
"Snotlout, don't!" Hiccup shouted.

Hookfang fired at Dagur and his men, setting the Whispering Death free. Astrid was in shock over everything Dagur had done that day.

The Screaming Death and The Whispering Deaths flew away.

"Okay, I know I wasn't following orders, Hiccup, but I... well, um..." Snotlout stammered.
"Snotlout, you did the right thing," Hiccup said.
"Yeah, I did, but... wait, what? Are you messing with me? I was reckless!" Snotlout said amazed.
"Sometimes reckless can be courageous. Your suspension is... well, suspended," Hiccup said.

The gang heard screaming and looked over. Dagur ran up with an axe. Alvin punched Dagur down to the ground.

"Hello, Dagur. Remember me?" he asked.
"Oh, no. No! Hiccup! Brother?" Dagur said.

Alvin locked Dagur away in the Outcast prison.