The plan part 2

Hiccup has left with Alvin and the riders are sitting around playing truth or dare.

"Astrid, truth or dare?" Ruff asked.
"Dare."
"I dare you to tell an unknown fact about yourself," Ruff said.
"That's a truth!" Astrid shouted.
"No it's a dare for you," she said.
"Okay... I have three siblings."
"What! Since when?" Snotlout asked.
"Since I was born. I'm the youngest."
"Oh. Okay," Snotlout said.
"Fishlegs, truth or dare?" Astrid asked.
"... Terror mail," Fishlegs replied.
"That's not an option!" Tuff shouted.

A terror landed on Astrid's lap. She took the letter off the dragon's small leg and it flew over and bit Tuff on the nose. She read the letter.

"Hiccup has a way to stop the Screaming Death but we need to lure it to Outcast Island," Astrid said.
"Okay," Tuff said pulling the terror off his nose. "What could we use to lure it with?"
"It likes eating islands," Ruff said.
"Got it. We need a small island and a really big rope. Who can we talk to about that?" Tuff said running over to Astrid.

Astrid punched him and pushed him to the ground.

"Or the dragon root?" Fishlegs suggested.
"Yeah, and you thought my tiny island idea was dumb. Dragon root. I mean, a rope can be infinitely big," Tuff said.
"Great idea, Fishlegs. Gobber locked the dragon root up, so we could get rid of it," Astrid said.
"Just one problem. All our dragons go nuts when they go anywhere near it," Snotlout pointed out.
"Not all the dragons are affected by the dragon root," Fishlegs explained. "For example, as a Boulder class dragon, Meatlug is..."

Everyone was now looking at him.

"And I've said too much, right?"
"Yes, you have," Snotlout said.
"All you have to do is tie the dragon root to Meatlug and fly to Outcast Island," Astrid said.
"But with the Screaming Death chasing you," Ruff said.
"It'll be so much fun to watch. Fishlegs and Meatlug verses the Screaming Death!! Who will survive and who will die?" Tuff shouted.
"Probably you my friend," Ruff said to him.
"That's very reassuring," Fishlegs said sarcastically.
"You'll be fine," Astrid said.