The beginning

Just to clarify what happened at the beginning, mostly.

"So um, where's Leo?" April said and turned to face the others, "Or should I guess?"

Don looked up from what he was doing and almost gave a small sigh, "He's in the holo-room talking to the simulator again." Donnie said and Raph talked straight after,

"Maybe its not healthy talking to a hologram of Splinter all the time." Raph grumbled, arms folded over his chest as he leaned next to Don, a tiny bit of concern on his face, "I mean I miss him too but-"

"Leo just needs him right now more than ever." Mike said wisely, "He'll be okay."

 Fugitoid said rather unnecessarily "In a way he is talking to the real Splinter at least your memories of him." He paused, "The simulator is physic and can respond-"

Raph walked over, some anger clearly on his face as he said, "Its not the same thing fugitoid." Raph stated before going wide eyed and turning around at the sound of the hologram room door opening and a very confused blue clad leader stepped into the room.

Casey walked up to Raph and leaned on him while saying, "Heyyyy, hows it going Leo buddy?" As Leo walked past not making eye contact with him, "Everything cool?" And Raph sighed in his head because Casey didn't sound like himself and he knew Leo knew it.

Raph closed his eyes and smacked Casey in the ribs and all he heard was a satisfying 'ooph' and a 'huh?'

"Leonardo!" Fugitoid greeted him, "You've arrived just in time."

"For what?" Leo asks clearly confused.

"My friends." Fugitoid says, clearly not talking just to Leo any more, "I present to you, the cosmic ocean of -Idk how to say that-"

April gasped softly as Mikey and Donnie looked amazed just behind her, "Its so beautiful." She said, just louder than a whisper and the Cosmic ocean came into view on the window.

No one really listened as Fugitoid went on about the place, just to baffled of the amazing view. Only Leo listened to the last part about the seconded piece of the black hole generator.

"So what are we waiting for?" Leo asked turning around to face the others, a confident smile on his face, "Lets do this!"

The ships wings grew and it took off towards the ocean nebula, speeding away from where it was seconds ago.

Little did they know, someone had been trailing them, and he appeared from behind the area the had just left, looking at pictures and other possible outcomes on his computer screen, "Time to get me some turtle revenge, and maybe that piece of black hole generator." He licked his lips. and almost gave a smile, "This gonna be fun." He said as the rocket boosters on his suit fired up and he blasted off in pursuit, laughing all the way.

TMNT,TMNT,TMNT. TURTLE IN A HALF SHELL, TURTLE POWER.

sorry I had to do that as the ending.

But thats just if you haven't watched the episode!

(This is it) TMNT 2012 season 4 episode 9 -- the cosmic ocean.

Have fun and I recommend -- Watchcartoonsonline -- as a place you can go to for watching TMNT.

No I'm not sponsored by them XD

BYE!