waking up

Reminder: The normal time it will take for me to update this is about 2 days, BUT on those days I will also update my other turtle books to give you a lot to read! 

PS: I have locks on my laptop so I can't (from Monday to Friday) go on for more than four hours. But on weekends I get six hours.

PPS: My family have a computer but my 7 year old sister hogs it and literally till tea and bed (and school) is on it. Geez. (Unless I have to do homework!)

I have tea right now, then homework but I promise you its just German and it should take about 20-30 mins, so I'll be back to do this today! Don't miss is! (I'm sure you can read it anytime but hey? why not XD)

(Okay I had to wait for my mum to come home -she wants to learn German- but she's gonna be late (Ugh Army these days) so I get to continue!)

Raph, -now the oldest out of the remaining teens, not including Leo- took charge. Ordering everyone to the beds and he took his guilt (And Leo) to the only double bed in the cell. He gently lay the weak leader on the bed and got into it next to him, covering Leo with most of the blankets to fight off the fever.

"Shh Leo." He soothingly mumbled when he had placed the blankets, "It's okay." He rubbed Leo's arm again while saying this making Leonardo go quiet and calm. He sighed and (Knowing no one could see him) Placed a rare kiss on the blue banded turtle.

"S-such a s-s-softie Ra-Raphie." A small voice croaked and Raph gasped in joy and went to look up while the voice continued, "S-such a-a w-worry-wart." Raph lifted his eyes and looked into the ocean blue eyes that stared back, slightly glassy, but still there.

"Leo!" He softly said and hugged the elder carefully, due to his shell, "God, bro I-I'm so sorry!" He whispered, careful not to wake the others. Leo could sense this and smiled looking his brother once more in the eyes,

"Sorry for w-what?" He asked, his voice still quite croaky but sounding a tiny bit better.

"For letting Armaggon get you. For letting him-him" Raph cut off and looked at Leo in the eyes, hoping Leonardo understood,

The smaller (but older) turtle nodded gently and lay a small hand on Raphael's musclier arm, rubbing it the way Raph had rubbed his and smiled, "It's okay." He whispered, "I'm okay."

Raph paused, wondering if he should get angry. No, he decided and thought that Leo didn't need that, instead he asked, "Leo, when you came back to here. You looked exhausted. Why?"

Leo smiled a little again and allowed Raph to slide his fingers between his own, "Nothing." He replied and could tell Raph didn't just want 'nothing' as an answer, "Bro." He began, "I'd had most of my shell crushed, do you not think I'd be a little---a lot" He paused for effect, "Tired?" Raph had to admit that was a good excuse but Leo continued, "The only thing that made me more tired then the last time you saw me is when the medic misjudged and said I could stand, I tried but I was exhausted. Also, they gave me anaesthetic, not the pain killing type, just sleeping."

Yeah, that explained it, Raph thought, laying down with Leo. He threw a protective hand over the elder and heard his shorter brother chuckle and side-hug Raph. Having your whole front shell cracked and your back shell fractured, it was kinda hard to sleep on one or the other, so Leo had settled for his side, using Raph as a big pillow to lean on.

For the first time since Raph had gotten here, the red clad turtle felt some guilt slide away and also (for once) he waited to go to sleep before he heard his leader start to gently snore, of course, it was only a small quiet snore.

Then Raphael allowed himself to drift off, praying that the stupid creepy bugs couldn't come and kill one of them in the night.

While they slept, they didn't notice that neither of them, had pulled away.

Aww! I'd had enough of all the horror, gore and angst and whipped this little baby up! I wanted to use Raph instead of the others because they all seemed tired when we last saw them so I wanted them to have a little break and fix the guilt in Raph XD

Criticism allowed! Just be gentle and nice while saying it!

Also! Anything good ideas I could add? Remember you have one day before the next chapters gonna be written!!

From 4th of October (Today) To 6th of October!