Other plans

Leonardo sadly was not being taken to the medics room, but rather another prison to be badly bandaged up since no one had proper supplies and all that on the planet.

"There we go." The voice came again, "You'll be fine now. You can get up." 

But Leo could not.

"Why isn't he getting up? Master said he wanted him in almost full condition before returning to his brothers, GET HIM UP!" What Leo thought was the boss said.

"Its because of Armaggon, not me!" The fly snarled, "He was told not to crush a sssshell and just because it was this blue one he did!" 

"Then fix him!" someone else cried out,

"I don't have proper suppliessss, this is all I could do!"

"Fine!" Snarled the boss, "Take him boys, and DON'T touch his shell."

"Where to boss?" One said, his voice icy and cold and it made Leo shiver,

"To the prison, to be with the others." He replied and turned, "If he dies, Lord Dregg'll rage, he wants to hurt them."

Leo felt himself be lifted and carried away, hoping his brothers were safe, but not being able to think properly because of some space anaesthetic.

"Huh." He thought as blurry things passed him, "What was I doing lugging around a sack on potatoes?" Clearly talking about his weight.

He sighed and closed his eyes, the blur making him feel sick. He felt better and soon slipped into sleep.