Let it begin

"Oh, hey D." mike said, sitting cross legged on the floor, "Well, since we're trapped, this whole thing can't get any worse, right? Well...... Wrong."

'What?' Donnie's buzzed out mind said, "how bad, Mikey?" He grumbled, moving a hand to rub his left eye.

"Well... Good news is, leo woke up last night! Only Raph talked to him though, and now Leo's out like a rock and Raphie's watching over him. Bad news is that the 'evil bug of doom' -which is Lord dregg- is gonna come and do something to us!"

"Good about Leo, and also mike.. How did you know Dregg was gonna come and do something. After all, we are his enemies, duh."

"Well......." Mike stared at his feet, fiddling with his thumbs, "Uh, Leo's out like a rock because of it?" He said, like he was asking a question.

"Wait, what!" Don almost yelled and Mikey shoved his three-fingered hand at his brothers mouth, 

"Shhh!" He whispered harshly, "I know, okay?"

"Guys, it not like we can't hear you," A soft voice stated and the turtles blushed when they saw Casey and April, looking at them like they were idiots, 

"Sorry..." Don mumbled and Casey gave a small smirk, "How badly is Leo hurt? And, how did it happen?"

"Well, bro..." Casey said, remembering the whole thing.............

-

~

-

~

Flashback

Casey yawned when he awoke, and nearly jumped out of his skin when his eyes met the sleeping ones of Aprils, 'Jackpot!' he screamed and cuddled the younger closer, loving the fact she cuddled back in a sleep induced way, snuggling up to him......

He stopped.

Wait, this wasn't right, was he still dreaming? 'No' he thought as  he slightly pinched himself and felt pain.. Wonderful!

He stopped again.

Wait, this wasn't home.. Or the Spaceship either, where was he?

Then he remembered.

'Oh, great.....' He mumbled in his mind, 'I forgot, we're in Fly Kings place, great.'

Flashback ends,

"Are you actually gonna continue, or am I gonna have to do it?" April said hurriedly, blushing madly as Casey described him waking up with great satisfaction,

"Yeah, yeah, Red, I'm going."

Flashback continues :I

Casey carefully slipped the red-haired girl off  of him and got up, he silently went around the three small rooms -including his and Aprils- and checked them out.

When he went to the room next door, he noticed there were two beds and carefully tiptoed to them, relief flooding through his veins when he saw purple and orange masks and heard the gentle snores of them both.

Leaving them two alone, he crept into the last room and noticed a small bed on the floor and a door opposite it. The bed was covered in dust and housed two other turtles. 'I ship it' He thought as he remembered Mike and Don both had their own beds and Raph and Leo didn't.

"Hey." A gruff voice interrupted his thinking and he snapped his eyes up to look at one of the figures on the bed, "Shh." It hushed and Case sighed,

"Raph."

"Yeah, its me." The red-banded turtle said quietly, "And as you probably see, Leo as well. He's out cold through." 

"Is he okay? I never got to see his injuries." Casey mumbled and saw Raphael shift in the darkness and realised Leonardo was basically using him as a pillow and he almost snickered,

"Well, its bad, but Don said he should be fine." Raph said and sighed, "I know you find it funny, but the back and front of his shell is cracked. His front more. He can't sleep properly and I need to support him incase he falls onto his front or back and hurts it more," 

As if on cue Leo groaned in pain and held Raphael closer. "See?" The younger turtle said and sighed, "Why ya up? I thought yer were a heavy sleeper?"

"I am," Case said and groaned, "I had a good dream and when I do, I normally wake up before it gets real good, I panicked because I forgot where we were and I decided to get up and check," He replied, and noticed Raphael stiffen, "Raph?" He said slowly, "Is it Leo?"

Raphie shook his head and whispered just enough so he could hear, "Guards..."

Flashback Ends,

"So yeah!" Casey says, flipping onto his back on Aprils bed, "I woke up, got outta bed, saw you guys, saw Raph and Leo and then the guards came in... We tried to fight them off and ended up getting a little hurt," He shoved his bandaged arm into the arm like it was a god and smiled, "See? Casey Jones will protect you all!"

"Yeah, yeah." Don groaned, "What about Raph and Leo?"

"Welp, Raphie got a few cuts and bruises and Leo got another crack on his shell-- Don't worry! Not that big of concern! And Leo also got a few cuts, thats all."

"Right," Don said simply, getting up, "I need to see them."