They really don't care.

Even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life! You can take your ??? and all your lies, I-I-I   I really don't care! I-I-I  I really don't care!

I'm sorry the title made me think of the song 'I don't care' 

Raph POV

I was so scared, even if I didn't show it. Don had, had a panic attack about Leo. Mikey and April wouldn't stop sobbing while Casey just sat there, head down. We'd been caught. It was game over.

I tried not to think about Leo's bloody form, being snatched from my grasp. I really tried. I tried not to remember what his voice had sounded like. Panicked, scared, tired, as he was whipped away from his remaining family. Us.

Was he going to come back like they promised? I hoped so. I hoped so, so much.

*Creak...

Even though we'd only been here for a little more than a few hours, I'd become used to the door opening and closing, listening for some sign that it was Leo walking through, hopefully bandaged. Hopefully.

So when this door opened, I didn't even look up, but I sure as hell needed too when I heard Don cry out: "Leo!"

My head snapped up and I almost sobbed, they hadn't cared about his injuries they'd only just wrapped it up badly, probably trying to get him to do something as he looked exhausted.

They threw him in and as they walked closed the gates I heard one say, "Weren't we meant to not do that? We were told to be gentle, remember he couldn't walk." And another snarl,

"I don't care about reptiles. He can suffer for all I care."

Ohhh

Geez

I'm so sorry!

Although I love seeing Leo suffer!!!

Peace!!